From now and on? Why/not? Be able to love someone always? Why/not? Truth only, s'il vous plait.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 11 Answers Jun 9, 2012

omg...multi question... Slay a dragon...I'm not convinced dragons are evil. Rappel a mountain....call a mountain or repel one? Not sure I get that bit. Tell the truth forever - fk no I want people to like me! Be able to love someone always, yes.

Best Answer

Woot- I love you. Yes, I always ask for more, but I give more too. It is me. LOL! Your answers are enjoyable. But why should people liking you be more important than the truth?

Best Answer

Hahaha truth hurts... gotta use the truth sparingly...not saying lie - just saying keep my mouth SHUT :#

Best Answer

Is this Dragon hostile in any way ?

Best Answer

Dragons are meant to be slayed. There are no good ones....The Friendly Dragon? A tv show...

Best Answer

Well, once I saved the world on the back of a dragon. True it was a video game, but still,....memories........

Best Answer

No, no way, no, never, no, because there is no absolute truth, maybe, because it hasn't happened yet so I don't know.

Best Answer

You are shaking in your thoughts...Clarity.

Best Answer

I'd tame the dragon and keep him as my protector. I have rappelled down mountains before and could again if necessity called for it. The truth is what we make of it. Sometimes a lie can be truth if enough people believe it. Look at history. And loving someone forever is easy, if they return your love, love. :)

Best Answer

Always great answers, hon. No lies. Ever.

Best Answer

i'd slay a dragon if it were trying to kill me...how? well if dragons existe di'm sure people who have places where one could learn how to slay them..hogwarts maybe ??? i dont know about mountains really...they are pretty mighty....tell the truth forever?? no...i lie sometimes for different reason. and love...i doubt you ever stop loving anyone...situations change and how your react to them changes but love stays...you just sometimes keep it locked inside.

Best Answer

Dang, girl, your answers are good. xox

Best Answer

B)

Best Answer

No... But I can write a mean@ss business plan!

Best Answer

In the long run, a business plan meanass or not is irrelevant. Can you not answer?

Best Answer

its my birthday!... give me a puff on that skinny ciggarette

Best Answer

I don't do that s hit. I will do you one better. Watch. kisses

Best Answer