...then you fall for them? I've done both as many have, but as a woman, I believe now that it's better when he falls first, and I fall for him later. Men tend to act like jerks when you fall for them first.
TheRightFitforLife TheRightFitforLife 46-50, F 12 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I'm with you on this one. I think it's more important for the guy to fall in love 1st. Women are naturally more compassionate and caring and when their love follows they tend to stay true anyhow. But guys seem to need that initial strong attraction to keep them loyal. That's just my point of view.

Best Answer

I've always had men fall in love with me first and then I later on.. It seems much easier and natural to me..

Best Answer

Love is a dance best danced TOGATHER!

Best Answer

I wud like both fell for each other at the same time...

Best Answer

i would love some1 to fall for me 1st tbh :/ never gna happen i usually end up being the rebound girl :(

Best Answer

I wish I could control my emotions like that, alas no. I blame my star sign, we're passionate impulsive people like that.

Best Answer

Neither!

Best Answer