thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 15 Answers Aug 7, 2013 in LGBT

IT IS!<br />
Especially in the sense that mankind is blamed for somehow having the power to change an entire global system!<br />
Historical weather records only exist reliably in most areas for less than 100 years.<br />
Using 100 years of data to extrapolate the previous millenniums of weather patterns is ludicrous!<br />
Then taking false data sets as realistic and using them to "prove" that "mankind is killing the Earth!" is as silly saying that carrots kill people ,because everyone that ate a carrot prior to 100 years ago has died!

Best Answer

I have good news for you! It is a hoax used by Al Gore and his accomplices to scam many millions of dollars. Anyone who would believe such an unprincipled crook about anything is incredibly gullible.

Best Answer

Do you think that people only think climate change is real because of Al Gore?

Best Answer

Soooooo......... global warming was the hoax?

Best Answer

stupid Sun we should nuke it!!

Best Answer

Yes it would be awesome.

Best Answer

It surely would be, save a lot of lives, not to mention the planet.

Best Answer

There is much argument for that, indeed.

Best Answer

If Elites are messing with the Weather, than they are man made Weather Changes. Like H.A.A.R.P. (*)! Across the Planet (?)<br />
Mankind is changing Earth's Climate. (I don't believe it is a Hoax)<br />
I hate Natural Hot Weather coming about as not to be called a No Hoax thing, unless the Weather got Colder. If the Weather got Colder I wouldn't want any Hoaxes either.

Best Answer

...or what if turned out to be what saves the planet and it becomes a garden of Eden with tropical weather everywhere.

Best Answer

Yea, that would.

Best Answer

I am glad that climate change is not a hoax, because the reality of climate change makes us think, and thinking is how we humans rose above the animals to begin with. Having to do quite a bit more thinking will do us some tremendous good, since there is too much wrong with the way things are now.

Best Answer