Those are those racists and homophobes who picket funerals of gay and black people, carrying signs saying that they GLAD that the person died.
ScorpioSeven ScorpioSeven 61-65, M 10 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Religion

as much as they deserve it I'll say no

Best Answer

I don't think that is the the answer, but if it did happen I can't say that the church didn't bring it upon itself. Hate breeds hate.

Best Answer

No, but what would be great is if it's members repent of their hate momging and act like actual Christians.

Best Answer

Adolph Hitler (1890-1945) identified himself as "an actual Christian." Wanna change your answer?

Best Answer

They may be hateful, but killing isn't the right answer. Law and Education are the correct responses to hate crimes and ignorance.

Best Answer

What's this about an open mind?

Best Answer

I'm OPEN to the idea of posting a question (of an act that I would NEVER do myself), just to see what kind of responses will be posted by others on this website.

Best Answer

What about the small children ?:/

Best Answer

None attend that church. It is all adults.

Best Answer

Why don't baptists like black people ? I thought baptists churches were where all the black people sing really upbeat Jesus songs ?

Best Answer

The Westboro folks aren't considered to be "real" Baptists, by any national Baptist organization.

Best Answer

Amazing ! I bet you consider yourself a progressive liberal too ?

Best Answer

I sometimes post questions (of an act that I would NEVER do myself), just to see what kind of responses will be posted by others on this website. It can be VERY enlightening and educational, on occasion. It would be like a psychologist "doing research."

Best Answer

Yes, it would! But save the kids and teach them science!

Best Answer