That way the folks that want to get into it can and then it keeps the questions section clear of seeing it all the time.
jumpsforfun jumpsforfun 31-35 8 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Hobbies

actually...that is an excellent idea. That is something EP should consider.

Best Answer
Best Answer

yes but why do they still show up on the Q&A homepage? they should be separated from regular questions, IMHO.

Best Answer

Oh I see....I think. You think they should be separated from the heard so that only those who were interested would or could deal with them?

Best Answer

I mean "herd"

Best Answer

And zombies too

Best Answer

I don't know--when they redid the categories so you have to search for them I stopped marking stuff other than "Culture" or "Community" and let the readers figure it out.

Best Answer

and religion too............

Best Answer

I KNOW!! I was thinking that too but thought if I put the two together it would be all GRRRRR. But yah that one too for sure.

Best Answer

they should put a "dangerous questions" category for that :P

Best Answer

good one ; ) totally!

Best Answer

I would like that too. Or better yet, a filter for certain question categories. That way the people who hate politics could just turn 'em off. I mean, I love politics but I get it's annoying as hell for others :)

Best Answer

I agree. Not discriminating and they every right to have fun expressing themselves and discussing it but MY GOD! When you see it all the time it gets a bit much. It's the same as me saying I don't want to see 'mature' questions flooding it either, to have a category would allow those that want that indulgence a whole new playground.

Best Answer