actually...that is an excellent idea. That is something EP should consider.

Best Answer
Best Answer

yes but why do they still show up on the Q&A homepage? they should be separated from regular questions, IMHO.

Best Answer

Oh I see....I think. You think they should be separated from the heard so that only those who were interested would or could deal with them?

Best Answer

I mean "herd"

Best Answer

And zombies too

Best Answer

I don't know--when they redid the categories so you have to search for them I stopped marking stuff other than "Culture" or "Community" and let the readers figure it out.

Best Answer

and religion too............

Best Answer

I KNOW!! I was thinking that too but thought if I put the two together it would be all GRRRRR. But yah that one too for sure.

Best Answer

they should put a "dangerous questions" category for that :P

Best Answer

good one ; ) totally!

Best Answer

I would like that too. Or better yet, a filter for certain question categories. That way the people who hate politics could just turn 'em off. I mean, I love politics but I get it's annoying as hell for others :)

Best Answer

I agree. Not discriminating and they every right to have fun expressing themselves and discussing it but MY GOD! When you see it all the time it gets a bit much. It's the same as me saying I don't want to see 'mature' questions flooding it either, to have a category would allow those that want that indulgence a whole new playground.

Best Answer