AvalonWeiss AvalonWeiss 31-35, F 8 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Parenting & Family

there are if they are a$sholes. all the money in the world doesn't mean anything if they don't share it with you.

Best Answer

I like it

Best Answer

My mom has just enough money to torture me. She uses gifts as bait to try to get me to do things I don't want to do. A free trip, but she decides all the details, and I better not argue. I say no these days, and she gets angry, but its better than being pushed around.

Best Answer

well having rich parents is just gonna spoil the kids, having money ain't bad at all I can tell you that, espeically in times of need but you gotta know how to use it especially with your kids

Best Answer

I don't have rich parents, but i have well-off parents, and the point where you borrow money from them is a real low point. It is a point of shame that i borrowed money from my parents.

Best Answer

My damn job hunt is going too long, and i cant get any job seekers allowance because im still registered at my university as a current student.

Best Answer