They could give all their negative whining and complaining comments to each other.
DAVinThePI DAVinThePI 51-55, M 17 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Politics

Instead of complaining or prattling why not show them compassion instead? These people are suffering too and don't know what it's like to be in the positivity of the light, so our job is to show them the way, be selfless and be caring. This is one of many problems in the world, people don't know how to help another so they shun and belittle them instead.

Best Answer

Wow... somebody needs a hug. I didn't say casterate them, boil them in oil, or waterboard them. There's a Huge difference between people who want to be grumpy and negative about Any topic, and those who are stating they are having issues and want help.
Did you know that things can be said in a light-hearted manner, without it meaning the person is callous, or (to use your term (belittling)?

Best Answer

Unfortunately for you my statement stands. And I said it honestly, three other people agreed so it only bolsters my movement in the truth of things.

Best Answer

Not quite ready to let this one go, I'll give it another shot. Do you at least concede that there is a difference between being completely Negative, and just voicing another (albeit different) opinion?
...and that bit about three other people agreed, and it "Bolsters your Movement" (I don't care who you are... That's Funny!!!). Are you for Real on that one?
You need to take a chill pill. As the wise bard once bespoke, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Best Answer

SO FUNNY...love it!!

Best Answer

Forsure! and besides if I wanted to listen to anything whinny I would put on country music but lucky for me I can't stand whinny people or country music

Best Answer

They'd all have blocked each other by evening.

Best Answer

Exactly, they need peace-keepers! So bad idea

Best Answer

no, it isn't. you see, if there are no negatives, you can't tell if one is positive. like you have nothing to compare.

Best Answer

I love spirited debate... but piling on negatives and whining... not so much.

Best Answer

oooh lol yeah. with an opportunity for others to watch and giggle

Best Answer

That is a lovely idea.

Best Answer

Now THAT is one fabulous idea!!!!

Best Answer

that would make life a lot easier

Best Answer

YES!!!!!!

Best Answer