if only you know, Jesus is also in Quran the Muslin bible! And they also believe in Jesus.

Best Answer

Muslim Yes we believe on the Holy books and also the prophet came before the last prophet.But we do not agree with the recent believe of non-muslim who lives the prophet is a son of God or something else.We believe that God has own power .He is only one And He has know child.we are human being and we have judement day

Best Answer

When I read the Qor'Aan I clearly stated that Jesus existed and the christian belief is correct, however, the institution "the church" bends Jesus' message to her own will (and greed). Funny how Muslims have mosques now.....

Best Answer

Should we start being afraid of words? Our language just shows we're alike, and trying to create forbidden words, forbidden pictures, forbidden thoughts, goes against our comprehensive human nature.

Best Answer

Okay, I admit saying Jeez on some occasions when I am frustrated, but I will avoid saying that. I didnt know what It meant, Lol, So I won't say it any more because It is the same as saying Jesus Christ and Jesus is our Prophet and we do also follow the ancient Torah and the Bible sc<x>riptures. I have a lot of Arab Christians and Jewish freinds who say phrases like 'Inshallah' or 'Alhamudulliah' because Allah means God in Arabic <br />
Inshallah means If God has willed it <br />
Alhamulliah means "Praise to God" or "All praise is due to God alone." similar to the Hebrew phrase Halelu Yah.

Best Answer

Weird maybe, but not necessarily wrong. I say 'Oy vey', 'Oy vey gevalt ' and 'Oy vey ist mir' all the time---and happen not to be Jewish. The looks I get are funny, though.

Best Answer

Your quite welcome to repeat the name of any imaginary person you like, just like Christians are free to say Muhammad ibn Abdullah or just mmad Mulla when they stub their toe. And all Christian restrooms are oriented so your facing mecca when you pee.

Best Answer

Go to Hell maple, okay?

Best Answer

Sorry I cant it doesn't exist. And I have no desire to move to a Islamic theocracy.

Best Answer

Later you'll discover that it exists, give me a call from there by then LOL BTW I blocked you because you showed that you do not know how to discuss respectfully you are just full of hate

Best Answer

Like you know anything. At least we believe in a God, what if there is a God, what will you say to him when you die?? On the day of Judgment?? Do think that when you die thats going to be the end of your life?? Why do think you say 'Oh my God' when your scared or excited? Who are you calling out to if there is no God?

Best Answer

Muslims and Islam are murderous paedophile evil.

Best Answer