peza peza 46-50, M 59 Answers Jun 14, 2010

Not even of the PTA.

Best Answer

No. She might decide to nuke "The country of Africa"

Best Answer

hahahahaha

Best Answer

Surely, you jest!

Best Answer

Just Spewed my Coffee.

I love these ridiculous scenarios....

Thanks for the giggles.

Best Answer

Of what country? Not this one!

Best Answer

You are, of course, being sarcastic.

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing :-) hehehehehe!!!!!

Best Answer

Anybody who answers "You betcha!" is seriously delusional.

Best Answer

Maybe, if it's her against Obama in 2012, I'll vote for her.

Best Answer

I think she'd be an excellent president; She knows about people and loves this country and knows how to motivate others. the rabid left is terrified of a strong women like Palin because she doen't fit the "mold " of a man-hating,baby killing hairy lipped lezzy

Best Answer

OMFG, this little dolt thinks humans and dinosaurs walked hand in hand through the garden of Eden while stopping only to converse with the talking snakes and donkeys.

Her department of health would be renamed the dept. of laing on of hands.

Taxes would be renamed tythings

The defence dpt. would become the smite dept.

Science books would be replaced by bibles.

A new trend would sweep the land, a retarded baby in every home and knocked up moron for a daughter in every bed.

Best Answer

No. I want her to take her "drill, baby, drill" shtick back to Alaska. Sadly though, she is a great candidate-a talking head for the pretty far right Republican vote- hopefully the yellow dawgs and the far, far right will come up with a better alternative in the next year or so and she will only hold on in Mad magazine and SNL skits. Can u imagine if she ran out of money and went into making ****? There's gold there. "Drill, baby, drill"

Best Answer

qualified, blushark? my *** is more qualified. i am dying to see her run and win.. then the racist mouthbreathing, neanderthals will get their just desserts. But I have a better fantasy... She gets so powerful that she becomes a burr under the saddle of the RNC and we get to watch Karl Rove take her out.... oh...fun fun fun.. Run Sara Run.

Best Answer

President of Fox News?

Best Answer

Sarah Palin is not qualified to be President of the United States. Anyone who doesn't understand that there is both a North Korea and a South Korea, and that they are essentially at war with each other, can't be trusted to be President. She'd be a great tool for the right wing of the Republican Party, and could likely be influenced to appoint extreme rightists to key positiions in the government, not to mentioin the Supreme Court. Want someone like James Watt again for Secretary of the Interior (served under Reagan), who actually stated that we need to use up our natural resources as quickly as possible before the Judgement Day, because God would want to know why we didn't make full use of his gifts? Vote for Palin. Want to significantly increase drilling for oil on the Continental Shelf in deep water, while removing those pesky regulatory impediments? Vote for Palin. Want another far right Supreme Court justice like Clarence Thomas? Vote for Palin. Her election would be a disaster, plain and simple.

I hope that the American people don't elect her in the next election, or any election. But just as we elected a simpleton in George W. Bush that we will pay for for many generations, the electorate is capable of electing another airhead.

Best Answer

Visualone, Palin has as many problems as any other politician but she actually got caught, just like you with your age profile. I thought you were in your 30's the last time I commented on your idiocracy. Don't call these people who answer these questions hypocrites, sounds like you have some Bi-Polar answers whenever you comment on most peoples questions. They want an honest answer not one that is clouded by a secularist (modern day nazi).

Best Answer

Vote Visualone !

Or burn in Hell.....

Best Answer

Why is this under 'Cooking and Baking'?

Best Answer

I would like to say yes because it would be awesome to have a female president but not her so no

Best Answer

Women cant be president

Best Answer