maybe he thinks your cool. i have good friends to hang out with but when i meet someone really cool or interesting i try to be friends with that person. lol my dog just farted XD

Best Answer

Maybe he wants to get to know you better as a classmate and nothing more. He wants a different ambiance then the usual crowd he hangs out with.

Best Answer

That is a bit odd but maybe he just thinks you're a cool person and wants to be friends? Judging by your age, there probably isn't that big of an age difference so if you you're worried, just openly ask him! If he calls you, take a second to ask why he wants to see you and if he just wants to be friends, I see no harm in it. Keep in mind he's married though; you don't want to involve yourself in that kind of drama, trust me D:

Best Answer

no your not stupid but i think maybe he has a thing for you

Best Answer

If he is married... it's wise to be cautious<br />
Ask him who is going to the movies or for coffee... is it a group thing?<br />
If he just say you and him say.. what about your wife?

Best Answer

I mean what kind of guy would ask a girl who is 19 to hang out? especially if married. I mean i would go out with my wife instead of other people. Or just guy friends not any girls.

Best Answer