DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Religion

I think it makes you human.

Best Answer

God is a loveing God ho hleps all his children no matter what it is not that makes bad things. Happen it is satin who ho makes bad things happen in the wold not god

Best Answer

How do you know its not just humans?

Best Answer

Because he saved my live and I love God with all my heart

Best Answer

Fine..

Best Answer

I wouldn't say that, no

Best Answer

No, I'd say you are a coward without the courage of your convictions. I was a weak atheist when I was younger. I felt that there was no God but had a traumatic experience and did indeed turn to God. Afterwards, I considered my actions and reviewed my beliefs. Since that day no situation has called to me go back on my beliefs. Honesty is important, regardless of not knowing the reality 100%.

Best Answer

Why would a crisis make me... *sees your username*... DEAR GOD! PLEASE DON'T LET HIM KILL ME!! XD

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

A lot of people don't actually reject the belief in Gods existence. They reject the teachings of God and Gods authority over them. They sometimes call themselves atheists but it is an act, they just hate God. But when the shite hits the fan and they are in a desperate position they will quickly forget about their ob<x>jections and pray out of desperation.

Best Answer

Yes, so they always believed in god, but just rejected him, thats exactly what i meant, they dont think about the bigger picture, atheists just hate god, they are just like satanists, that dont deny gods existence but hate themself and hate god, i dont know, but if you are still afraid of gods anger or whatever that "it might be true" or whatever, its just stupid to hear people talk about how stupid religion is, its just like my mom, she denys god existence, but still turns to jesus i mean WTF!? she also believes in ghosts and other supernatural things, i BET you, my mom will turn to god when she's about to die. Because she's brainwashed. and cant see the bigger picture

Best Answer

No, plenty of people reject the various god claims, us atheists reject them all. Do you just hate Zeus or reject the idea Zeus is real? Seriously...

Best Answer

There are some true atheists out there but they are rare. Yes some reject all concepts of God because the thought of a God over and above them who is unreachably superior to them is offensive to them. They disagree with the very concept of God because they want to be their own God.

Best Answer

If that ever happens it's probably desperation - a bit like death row criminals finding God, for example, although hopefully far less extreme in most cases.

Best Answer

Praying is as natural as wishing. People will often cry out to the god they have heard the most about in a time of crisis (which will vary depending on where they live and what era), but I wouldn't say they believed in that religion, merely that they were desperate and vulnerable.

Best Answer

But why cant they see the bigger picture instead, that its all human made, that cancer is fcking human made, and you cannot pray it away. that everything comes down to your perception of how things work.. and nothing else matters. I wouldn't say that "miracles" cant happen, but this is HUMAN, many things like money etc that you wish for in a prayer is God damn human made, why would a god care in the first place, thats what i think is so wrong

Best Answer

I think you are asking why humans can't simply be rational about everything? The world is a scary place, personally I can think of good arguments why a truly rational person wouldn't even consider this world worth living in - perhaps a bit of irrationality is passed down to each of us as a survival trait.

Best Answer