It's true, there were definitely all types of people involved. Some were about love and tolerance---as it applied to them, only.

Best Answer

maybe they one of KKK hippies??

Best Answer

It was like most things having to do with people--extremely varied.

Best Answer

I get your point but, I think during that time everyone would be considered racist by today's standards.

Best Answer

Well put. Hippies weren't saints. They were ordinary people who did drugs and had s.e.x. ( free love ) here was good hippies and bad hippies. Charles Manson would probably be considered a hippie but he wasn't all about love . More into control .

Best Answer

I know, I've noticed that too. I've seen a lot who say they don't tolerate different opinions and stereotype whole groups. i'm confused

Best Answer

These are NOT the hippies I know but then there is a sort of "spectrum" for "hippie" on which you can score exceptionally high or exceptionally low or you could fall anywhere in between. Most people fall somewhere between the extremes and no two hippies will have the exact same set of beliefs, practices, or morals. It's really just a title to call yourself or others to give people a general idea of how you feel about yourself or them. Not very clearly defined.

Best Answer

thanks hippiemama, that helps. I am really drawn to not judging or trying to worry about what others think. that is the main aspects that really attract me to wanting to learn more about being a hippe

Best Answer

if you have anything else you wouldn't mind sharing, please message or add me. I would appreciate any

Best Answer