justthrilled justthrilled 51-55, M 11 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Community

Second

Best Answer

Lots of people have blocked me. But I have noticed that they are the ultra mean, abusive people on here - so it's a good thing because "like attracts like."

Best Answer

There are some real freaky people on here and a lot of fake profiles. Have noticed that a lot of guys are getting accounts listing themselves as female and asking for adds and they have nothing in their profile and are only here for pic collecting. Be careful, my 15 yo has an account here, but her age is not accurate and is actually listed as male, and this is all because when she had an account that was "real" all the creepers were always sending her stuff saying they liked young girls and such

Best Answer

Thanks for commenting. Well what you discribed is just sick and perverted. Way would you allow a 15 year old to even have an account on EP is my question?

Best Answer

I always say that a block is not the answer, meaning that if you block someone that they can always create a temporary account to give you a piece of their mind on and then delete it after they have are certain that you got their message..................

Best Answer

Lol I got my first one today too some 40yr old guy messaged me wanting to get to know me and I replied saying hey and asked how old he was and he instantly blocked me haahaha wtf

Best Answer

I'm new here. How do you know if someone has blocked you?

Best Answer

LOL...You are now officially a member of EP...Congrats..

Best Answer

You've been initiated then .. lol

No big deal if you're blocked .. it's just a part of what happens here when you start interacting with people. There are bound to be disagreements.

I'm just glad we have that option if we want to use it.

Best Answer

You're point is well taken..just remember no one knows you except God, family and maybe some real life friends :)

Best Answer