For those of you that know me......my "mental illness"...no shame...I'm suffering wicked right now going through a lot of things. My severe depression is taking over....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 12 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in EP

Chin up girl we are here for you....Always....Hugs

Best Answer

I love you dearly...

Best Answer

I love you to dear and always have

Best Answer

what about me - lol

Best Answer

I know what your going through. I've battled recurrent depression and chronic insomnia since I was a teen. There are nights when I just get mired down in the doldrums so bad I'm not sure I'll ever be able to pull myself back out again. But the mood always passes. It just takes time (for me at least). I self medicate by eating. Which is why I'm heavy. And that in itself is starting to negatively impact my health. So I'm in a real fight right now. Trying to change my habits and still contend with my issues. It's hard. But you have to stay strong and try and focus on your positives whatever they might be.

Feel better soon.

Best Answer

Just so you know depression is not a disease or a condition, it's...a state of the mind which coerces you to believe that you are all alone and helpless to the causes around you that is overwhelming your vision of life ahead, it can be beat if you surround yourself with people who care and accept you and support you while you retrace your steps and figure out a plan of implementations, it may not happen over night but it takes time stick to your ideals, goals, ambitions, dreams and sense of self and you will go far believe me its hell but you can always find your rope to escalate you to a brighter world.

Best Answer

when listening to the oldies try going to the best free jukebox at TROPICALGLEN.COM -------YOU WONT BE SORRY, BUT AFTER LISTENING TO SOME TUNES YOU MAY GET DEPRESSED

Best Answer

It hits me when I lose something I value dearly and I realise that I'm not in Kansas anymore :/

It sucks. Things inevitably change, and not always for the better.

Best Answer

I also suffer from a mental illness and many many days the demons inside my head annoy the hell out of me

BE STRONG

Best Answer

Ned, I'm TRYING....

Best Answer

take some ny-quil and go to bed

Best Answer

I wish I could make you feel better. I'm the only person I can stand to see depressed

Best Answer

You're a sweetie..

Best Answer

I know how you feel.Because of my depression I think alot about the times where i had true happiness. Even the short moments. It happens when i first wake up usually. When im alone. What i try to do is rein act the moments that remember and it really does help a little bit. if you are thinking about a certain moment that you really miss try and do it again and recreate the memory.

Best Answer

I'm doing fine with things right now but I also get severely depressed. They call mine situational depression, so I guess it depends on the situation. lol

Best Answer