Sylvia, a young teenager with gorgeous, flowing silver hair, lounged in her apartment, glad the hurricane was done. She smiled as she thought of the devious pranks she had played on her annoyin brother. She decided to write in her diary about it.<br />
First, she stuck a boogie in his sandwich. She'd had to supress giggles while he ate it, so he wouldn't suspect. When he'd smacked hi lips and said that was the best sandwich he'd ever eaten, sh had finally lost it and collasped with laughter, while he just looked at her like she was crazy.<br />
One day, she snuck into his room while her brother was tied up with activities at school. She'd found some allowance money in a locked box and stuck a some bugs inside, so he'd find a nice surprise later.<br />
The real prank was when he'd taken a shower and only after lathering his body up with his bodywash, it turned out she'd mixed indelible ink into it.<br />
He would have to go to school, his entire body green...

Best Answer

Well done

Best Answer

Once DiannaIce told me to write a story using a following words: "Hurricane Appartment Teenager Silver Write Diary Ink Sandwich Locked Tied (Up)". I had to work on something else so I decided not to do it. But then I failed that, too.

Best Answer

Jake was a teenager (older) living in an apartment. He was writing in his diary, using ink, using a silver pen. He was eating a sandwich at the same time. It was ham on white bread. He alternated between writing and taking bites. <br />
A hurricane was approaching. Jake worried about the hurricane and being unable to go to a ba<x>sement for safety (from the wind) since he lived in an apartment. Finally he called a friend, Michael, who lived nearby, and the friend agreed to let Jake stay with him, in the ba<x>sement. <br />
Jake packed what he needed, plus some valuables in case of hurricane damage to the apartment. He was picked up by Michael, and he locked the apartment. They waited out the hurricane together in Michael's ba<x>sement and had Jake's stuff there. They played a game involving tying each other up (separately, at different times).<br />
Jake's apartment building was not seriously damaged. He came back to an intact building. Michael's house was okay. It was a happy ending.

Best Answer

The hurricane came. Jonah huddled in the apartment and wondered where his parents were. The teenager fingered the silver key that his parents had left on the table. They had not thought to write a note. He had even looked desperately through his mom's diary, which for some reason, had been left behind. He had found nothing about himself at all, and his tears smeared the ink as he came to realize that he was alone. <br />
The wind began to pick up outside. It seemed he was the only person left in the building...or anywhere. He made himself a sandwich, though the bread had gone stale. <br />
As it got darker, he made sure that the doors were locked. He removed a shoe string and with it, he tied the silver key around his neck. Then he sat back in the corner of his room, and he waited to ride out the storm.

Best Answer

The Hurricane was approaching and would be upon the coast within the hour. Jake, who was just a teenager at the age of 15 had stayed in the apartment while the rest of the town had evacuated. He wasn't concerned, he'd been through a million of these things. Most people in the town didn't know that he was really a century and a half in age and only looked 15. Long ago during the civil war he'd sought the help of a shaman in the bayou of Louisiana. Under the guidance of the shaman he wrote an incantation in a diary where he'd used wolfs blood as ink. His life was now controlled by that diary. As long as he'd keep it safe and protected he would remain alive and young. He'd found a silver box and locked the diary in it. He sealed the silver box so it would be forever waterproof and tied it beneath a rock. Yes, he knew he would survive this, as he survived all the others. He sat back ate a sandwich and waited for the storm to come.

Best Answer

Well done, I love ur stories : )

Best Answer

And then one day, someone found the diary, and accidentaly dropped it in an Instant-Incinerator...

Best Answer

Every story needs to have that precarious Achilles heel.

Best Answer

It is a normal event, a passage into adulthood, for a teenager to walk into their first apartment. Fear may come across their mind like a hurricane, but yet they press on knowing that the future awaits them with open arms.<br />
For some, the first task is to write their thoughts and feelings in their diary with special colored ink, for others more basic needs such as nourishment are quickly met with a simple sandwich.<br />
Whatever they may choose to do, their actions will be like silver to a vampire, pushing their fears back so that they can be tied up and locked away never to be seen again.<br />
Each journey begins with a single step, and the courage to take the next.

Best Answer

Im gonna trust you to write it for me

Best Answer

Hi. I'm Kimberly. Teenager here. I watched the news today and heard of about the ridiculous hurricane on Tuesday. My sister Silver is clinging to my leg. I feel locked and tied up as I write with my ink pen in mmy diary.

Best Answer

well done...thanks :)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

oh homework!

Best Answer