I need a source of material to help me understand what goes on during the arguments and how trouble gets started. It might be personal of me to ask, but will someone share their experience of being bullied with me. You can be anonymous and I wont use the story in my screenplay. I'm strictly prohibiting that. Leave as much detail as you can remember or give away, such as what was said, what was done upon you, what happened that stopped the bullying, why did it start, and esc. It will be a huge favor to ask and I will be very grateful if I had some info to help me understand what goes through the mind of the attacker and the victim. Thank you.
director96 director96 18-21, M 5 Answers Jun 3 in Community

Just search up the channel Coppercab on youtube and read some of the comments in his videos. Honestly man that is the most popular cyber bullying website. He doesn't care though and he makes money off the people who attack him. He even got his own reality show for being bullied on youtube.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice. Appreciated. :)

Best Answer

I realize that this is going to give you a bit of "future shock" for my experience with a bully, goes back to the early 60's! I went to Catholic school, so fighting was looked on as something not to be encouraged: there was a boy in the second grade class who'd grown much taller and larger than everyone else, so he'd naturally tormented al the kids! One morning, he was confronting a first grader, trying to get his milk money from him, when I and two other third grader's went up to him. He immediately started to try and scare us, but one of us, an boy named "Ken" swung as hard as he could, landing a fist squarely on his nose! the second the kid saw his own blood, he went crying to the principle like a baby! He never bothered anyone again! Yes, in this day and age, he might have pulled out a knife, a gun, who knows? I just thought it would give you a bit of the perspective that this subject needs: we live in a period of time where violence is commonplace, so retaliation ( a smack to the nose) probably will end badly! I am saddened by this, for it used to be a father's guide to his son's maturity, to get him to stand up for himself and other's in dire need- now, you have to instruct him to take names, and run for help!

Best Answer

True, but I wasn't thinking about the past way back in the 60's or 70's, I was thinking of 2003-2006, where the screenplay takes place.
But your right, it was extremely different then today, and I hopefully it will end and die away in the near future, or if not then the next generation of kids are going to be even more crueler then mine, that's what it seems like anyways, each generation seems to gain another attitude.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, our world has become so immersed in violence, and because of instant access via the Internet, that the truly evil and depraved now have an almost certain audience: that was the need of the bullies of the old days- to be looked on and feared- now, it's about witnesses to these miscreant's horrible behavior. The two in Waukesha aren't nuts, just evil!

Best Answer

Give me your lunch money you little ****** before I ***** slap you .......How's that ???

Best Answer

Lol, close, but I've had worse said to me in person. It's just not realistic enough, seems fictional.

Best Answer

waste of time -- bullying is as old as dirt.

Best Answer

There are fights, comments being made on the internet, in person, hateful things said everywhere happening at all times.
Just two months ago, a school my sister goes to, has had a friend who was threatened to be jumped by another group, which never happened from what I heard, but it's a threat and a problem.

Best Answer

It isn't ever going to stop. Face it ... people just need to start getting a backbone and stick up for themselves.

Best Answer

That or someone needs to take each and every individual and get it in there head, that what they're doing is severely wrong. Also they need to make bullying have a more severe punishment, make it illegal everywhere. It is in a way assault.

Best Answer

who's going to enforce that? and how? -- your word against theirs.

Best Answer

I know, it just seems like the right thing to do, even though it may be impossible.

Best Answer