Just search up the channel Coppercab on youtube and read some of the comments in his videos. Honestly man that is the most popular cyber bullying website. He doesn't care though and he makes money off the people who attack him. He even got his own reality show for being bullied on youtube.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice. Appreciated. :)

Best Answer

Give me your lunch money you little ****** before I ***** slap you .......How's that ???

Best Answer

Lol, close, but I've had worse said to me in person. It's just not realistic enough, seems fictional.

Best Answer

waste of time -- bullying is as old as dirt.

Best Answer

There are fights, comments being made on the internet, in person, hateful things said everywhere happening at all times.
Just two months ago, a school my sister goes to, has had a friend who was threatened to be jumped by another group, which never happened from what I heard, but it's a threat and a problem.

Best Answer

It isn't ever going to stop. Face it ... people just need to start getting a backbone and stick up for themselves.

Best Answer

That or someone needs to take each and every individual and get it in there head, that what they're doing is severely wrong. Also they need to make bullying have a more severe punishment, make it illegal everywhere. It is in a way assault.

Best Answer

who's going to enforce that? and how? -- your word against theirs.

Best Answer

I know, it just seems like the right thing to do, even though it may be impossible.

Best Answer