**** !!! I'M SITTING ON A FORTUNE !!

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

HA HA! oh my side!!! baahaha

Best Answer

They do that on ebay too, fecking gross

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

yes there are many out there! I'm trying to start up myself with a new website aromaticpanties.com, extra money on the side for wearing underwear which I do everyday anyway! xx

Best Answer

Damn this forum is old as hell! lol thanks for bumping it back up.

Best Answer

GROSS. I don't know how/why this is even legal with all the diseases around. There is a thrift store around here that sells used bras, underwear and lingerie- they don't even wash anything before putting it on the sales floor.>>>>>> skeeved out

Best Answer

Right! And that's awful

Best Answer

give me a break!!! you can buy them in vending machines in Japan!

Best Answer

Very true!!Other countries have more of an open mind than Western cuture

Best Answer

That is so unclean....nasty *shuttering* that would be like omg that would be like selling your used toothbrush...ewwww bodily fluids yuk...

Best Answer

Yeah but there's obviously a select few who are into it...crazy
Lol

Best Answer

Very crazy....

Best Answer

ok and the problem is?

Best Answer

i didn't have a problem with it, till i understood dirty panties go for more. ughhh

Best Answer

hmm... that sounds interesting. How much do they sell for I wonder

Best Answer

A girl had a pair that she **** in for $60.. But plain used ones for $25...so I guess it varies..

Best Answer

Ewwwwwwww

Best Answer

I can honestly say I NEVER would of thought I'd do this...but never say never. I always imagined doing the other stuff I did but not this--hahaha go figure. But it's a unbelievably lucrative--like most fetishes are.I can't begin to tell you what guys are willing to do and pay for Mine.We live in a capitalistic society where if someone is selling, someone is buying--you just have to know where to find both :)

Best Answer

How much are they going for? I need some extra money. Just Say-inG.

Best Answer

Yeah that's what other women were saying they did it for the money

Best Answer

the way i see it is, if they are willing to pay the money....you know what, imma stop while i'm ahead lmao

Best Answer

Lmao! Ok! Heeey do what you got to do

Best Answer

They sell like hotcakes in japan. In vending machines

Best Answer

Sure, I have hundreds of them and I use them to clean my glasses each hour.

Best Answer