I'd go. It's Christmas after all and only happens once a year. Can you not make the effort, just this once? I bet you'll have a great time when you're there. Maybe next year he can come to you so you're not having to travel again?

Best Answer

unless you really don't like your brother...go..family is family..you don't know who's going to alive for the next xmas. Those are my thoughts..just as you requested : )

Best Answer

Talking to him on the phone is adequate enough or on FaceBook.

Best Answer

Will others members of your family be there at Christmas, who will not be if you go visit another time?<br />
If so, my opinion is that it's important to go at Christmas, however, if it is just your brother and his immediate family, why not visit some other time?

Best Answer

Are you not going to regret it later? You can't retrieve the time but you can make the most out of it.

Best Answer

I think if you don't know yourself you should not only stay at home, but smash your fase with a ice skate .

Best Answer

Did you mean "face?" I live in Florida, so I have no ice skates. But, if you would care demonstrate your suggestion, that would be lovely.

Best Answer

Here's my thought, even though it is a scam of a "holiday" it is still pronounced "CHRISTmas" not xmas.

Best Answer

Xmas was used because I only had 20 characters, o hairy one.

Best Answer

must go

Best Answer

I suspect you are correct. Endure the hassle and it just might be worth it once I get there.

Best Answer

Understandable. It's not worth having guilt trips over. Invite them to visit you:)))

Best Answer

ask him to come to your place, or skype short?

Best Answer