vcost1 vcost1 18-21, F 4 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

The appearance and the real us! I am a gemini with a gemini horoscope I think it's called (something about the time you were born or something, don't know how to say that in English) and what I see from myself is that we tend to have an agreeable image to the outside world but only as a defense. We're afraid to show the real us, so we hide it.

Best Answer

Fuc! This is good

Best Answer

Thank you! :)

Best Answer

The Gemini are Castor and Pollux - they were Spartan horsemen from the mythology of the Greeks - brothers of Helen of Troy and the sons of Zeus, who raped their mother Leda in the form of a swan.<br />
Castor was killed, and Pollux granted immortality, but he asked that he share his immortality with his brother that they could stay together.<br />
This is where the Gemini constellation is said to have come from in the Greek mythos.<br />
This might not answer your question, but I find it interesting to know the history of these things. :)

Best Answer

it is pretty cool to know

Best Answer

I like that! :) xx

Best Answer

If you want to know more of this sort of stuff feel free to ask... I could ramble on for hours quite happily. There are many stories about the twins and every constellation in the sky has at least some story to it - even those which are not part of the zodiac.

Best Answer

We have split personality, we choose which side to show depends on the people we are with.... I think?

Best Answer

Is their a name for both sides?

Best Answer

The introvert and extrovert.

Best Answer

OH

Best Answer

different moods and attitudes in one person

Best Answer

arent we all programmed that way

Best Answer

I'm Gemini, yeah i think your right but some are just sensitive on the inside and tough on the outside and that is a Cancerian but with gemini they all the moods at different times/moments not just one or two

Best Answer

Doesnt sound like a psycho at all...

Best Answer

no it doesn't but it may seem like it at the time but it is more controlled the moods

Best Answer

Lol i was joking gem sound nuts!!!

Best Answer