lachrymosejessa lachrymosejessa 13-15, F 5 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

I'd like to say its normal, and this is something that most people experience personally, in my opinion you should deal with this on your own, you're figuring out how much you can process and how you can fix your problem.

Best Answer

Yes,i was at that age and i had no one to listen to me.

Best Answer

You should be talking to your parents. They understand a whole lot more about you than you might think.

Best Answer

but when i trying to talked to them my dad is out when to my mom my tears always come first b4 i could talk and she becomes angry and going to say a homily

Best Answer

When it comes to parents, we all have to play the hand we're dealt. But still. they're the most qualified to understand feelings that are unique to you.

Best Answer

but how should i talk to them if they're not listening
im to afraid

Best Answer

Its hard to tell your parents your problems at your age they see you as a child and in their mind what problems could a child have they forget that they were your age once and that what your feeling is very real they probably have things going on as well they love you its just hard trying to communicate between parent and child its hard for them to get down to your level and for you to get on there level your problems are just as real as the next person its not all just in your head try talking to a friend about it they may understand better because there your age

Best Answer

Its normal to be emotional at that age especially because your female

Your at the age of discovery trying to find out who you are your heads going to be a tornado for a couple more years and then start up again in your college years

Best Answer

thank you :>

Best Answer

Not knowing what your problems are I can not say if you are being to emotional or not.

Best Answer

im thinking bout being fat,my parents wont listening and always saying that im jst a crybaby , my bad xperins like i bullied in school almost 3 yrs ago and im not recovering, my pains like migraine, back aches and headache that going to xplode sometyms and our poor money-problem life tahts all,,,,, no no no no, i thinks its not all but thats the most.

Best Answer

Then no, I do not think you are being to emotional. Seeing that you are not getting much support at home. Have you talked to counselors at school about some of what you are going through? They might be able to support you.

Best Answer

but if im going to do that my parents will going to have a long homily to me or they'll going tosay that im childish and a crybaby(w/c is true) and they going to question me why i did say so and i like the center of attention then that is so ashame 4 me that my parents are the 1 whos saying that things 2 me
im not being negative i just thinking about what will going to happen

Best Answer