sky26 sky26 26-30, F 5 Answers Mar 18 in Dating & Relationships

I dont't know if i would go back i just have an unhealthy obsession with him.i was really paranoid about his female friend when we were together an he said there was nothing to worry about.he is now in a relationship with her but messages me every so often saying he thinks about sleeping with me and still loves me.As soon as i tell him i still have feelings for him and should make it work he tells me to **** of and tells me im being disrespectful as he is seeing someone!...

Best Answer

Yeah your right...im just so obsessed with what him and her at up to.his told me that he is leaving the country in less then a month and i really want to know i he is going with her!i was on and off with him for 7 years and we never went anywhere together! :( just feel like a fool as all he ever used to say was how annoying she was and she was self absorbed and couldnt spend too much time with her,now look at them!!..im thinking about all of this way too much i know

Best Answer

why would you want to go back into an abusive relationship? don't you feel you deserve better than that.

Best Answer

Best Answer

amazing how easy it is to forget the bad, how easy to remember the good. If you make this mistake the bad will be much worse, until he kills you. He will not love and respect you now nor later. Not how abusive people work.

Best Answer