Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 8 Answers Jul 11, 2012

yep. i hate all drivers in my way

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

cos they are a$$holes

Best Answer

Thank you. I'm not the only one to think that.

Best Answer

They just want some "tail" missy... ;) ...you know, to take care of that finger picking your nose.....hahaha :)

Best Answer

Maybe they just want to go with the flow of traffic.

Best Answer

Because they are farking human beings. The way to respond to that is slow down and keep slowing down. You can see their face getting redder and redder. If they try switching lanes, beat them to it until they understand.

Best Answer

I passed one one time and as I was passing her she tried to run me into a phone poll. When I got in front of her I stomped my brake and kicked it down to 25 in a 50. Then took off and she did the same to the next one to pass her. I couldn't believe it.

Best Answer

i dont believe that at all. you? stomp on your brakes? highly unlikely.

Best Answer

Lol. Normally I do that to watch your spleen land on the floor of my vehicle. By the way I found your liver in there today.

Best Answer

most people are ego driven........best to let em go ahead..........you can wave to em as ya pass their wreakage

Best Answer

ego

Best Answer