I don't like having to interpret what you are trying to say when we speak/write the same language

Best Answer

because you are a fully capable human being and that typing makes you look uneducated. it's not so much the typing i have a problem with but the use of "da" and "dat" as "the" and "that". let's get real.

Best Answer

real. wtf is real? wat u like? how u want me to type? hell no its not real 2 me.

Best Answer

Thank you flyawayhome. Exactly. Amazing how all of this is completely lost on him though.

Best Answer

notttt my problem. peace.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Agreed NigelDoes

Best Answer

Do what you want--it still makes you look uneducated and a bit daft, but it's not my problem.

Best Answer

it does?

Best Answer

It does to me, but I'm old, love the English language, believe in grammar and spelling.

Best Answer

ya ur old xD

Best Answer

for the most part people look at those who transfer "sms" text into a non sms enviroment as being lazy, or maybe its just that they are being to lazy to figure out what you say. personally it does not bother me. I can figure it out and even learn from it. enjoy :D

Best Answer

i just like trolling :)

Best Answer

Because Grammar Nazi's are the only Nazi's allowed.

Best Answer

Some may find it lazy or uneducated. However, I am getting to know this is just how you type and I am perfectly fine with it. :)

Best Answer

CEWL. finally a person understands it. thnx.

Best Answer

I've accepted that basic spelling and grammar completely eludes you. You're fine. Carry on. Have fun with it. :-)

Best Answer

i can spell right!!!! I CHOOSE NOT TO!!!!! GET THAT THREW YOURE HEAD!!!!

Best Answer

yeah of course you can Sparky. :-)

Best Answer

watever dude. -.-

Best Answer

ppl want you to conform. they want to correct you. they are anal about this kind of stuff.

Best Answer

i noticed thnx.

Best Answer