tmmarion tmmarion 41-45, F 7 Answers Aug 16, 2010

People lie when they don't know exactly what the consequence of truth will be. Parents tend to raise their kids inconsistently, based on convenience for the parent, so that inconsistency leads to unpredictability, which leads to lying. When people feel safe, they don't lie, unless they won't let go of their pain from the past. If your partner knows that you will calmly discuss everything and anything, with no overreaction, that partner will feel no need to lie.

Best Answer

My brother is a bullshitter even though everyone sees his life falling apart.<br />
It's because he has an ego... and probably some mental disorder.

Best Answer

Hi tmmarion <br />
I love SaratogaGirl's chutzpah! Oh your question is so complex. Why do people lie would have been hard enough? Why then do people think they are perfect? Admission too! As if they/ we have something to hide!<br />
Maybe there is perfection in fault? Personally I do not know why people do not embrace fault. It is our nature. Within that is our Humanity.<br />
:)

Best Answer

If I were not perfect I would be perfectly willing to admit that I wasn't. I think.

Best Answer