vroomvroom222 vroomvroom222 22-25, M 23 Answers Sep 2, 2010

Because they always think they can do better. Sadly they all eventually find out that the only reason the grass looks greener on the other side is because there is more manure (****) there.

Best Answer

Maybe she likes bad boys?

Best Answer

I really don't understand the whole cheating business at all, I guess. I think if you are going to cheat, you should break off the relationship first, and be honest about it. Some women are wired to want bad boys in their lives, and to want excitement. That's just what turns them on. That they'll be sorry in the end, no one can tell them that in advance. Every woman's wants and needs are different.

Best Answer

First of all men cheat more than we do as far as i am concerned. Somejust can't be tied down, and some just are lustful. Before saying that woman cheat, take a look at what men do first. Did you ever think you may have driven her away with your wants! Men always blam the woman!

Best Answer

i never asked any thing from her nor wanted and thing from her but for us to be a familly thats all

Best Answer

They get tired of the same old hotdog and want a juicy "foot-long" every now and again and again.

Best Answer

trying different sizes are more exciting XDD

Best Answer

Because they are shallow.

Best Answer

Same reason men do it who have a devoted and loving woman who treats them like king .... I dont think you can limit this question to one sex or the other.

Best Answer

so many answer but just one rite on.<br />
she gave in to see what can come out. if you dont get this answer. your ??confused?? aswell.

Best Answer

many things can lead to a woman cheating on her man, whether he's good or not. First of all women wants to be n feel loved and sometimes she don't intentionally respond to the other male recipient, but because she is longing for this love n attention which she is not getting from her man, she tend to grow in love with this other guy slowly and by the time she checks herself she wud been sleeping with him.<br />
also if she is being abused verbally n physically she wud go where she is treated better. Most of all a woman will cheat if her man is not sexually satisfying for eg. her man may not be one to take his time to make passionate love to her body and worst yet if he have an ****** very quickly. this in itself is mentally disturbing especially if he has a woman who is experienced with a high libido.he;s looking for trouble. Some men after the women have spoken to them about visiting a doc for this issue they feel small and in the end never go. this in turn wud frustrate the faithful woman untik she wud reach the point where she gets attention from another decide to have a go at it, love it very much, and keeps on cheating . i could go on and on about this .

Best Answer

Some women cheat because the man do not know how to treat her. He may not know how to communicate with her and don't want to listen to what she has to say because he's the man. He also may cheat on her and not take her out or make her feel special or needed. My husband made me feel as if his problems from his past was my fault like i did it or should i say all his mistakes he made in relationships before me. He would always go out and didn't want me to go , would say he's working late or a 2nd job but no money was brought home, left 5am in the morning didn't come home til 2or 3am the next morning. Said his pager didnt go off or in bad areas. You kidding me! He didnt want me to have friends who would tell me better,or open my eyes. I paid all the bills when he didnt do n e thing but spend his money on other things but bills i felt sorry for him I LOVED HIM that much til i got tired and ended up in a 4yr relationship but was 2 scared 2 really get close 2 that person just was a sexual thing. That was all, but we both was married to our spouses and still R.

Best Answer

Yes it can be because they are selfish and because of money - 'grass in greener' <br />
It was a combination of things for me and I live with the regrets now every day of my life!<br />
I did and still do have very strong feelings for my ex-fiance that I cheated on but I got sick of feeling like our relationship was not going anywhere! It was like we were 'playing house' and I was getting sick of it - I'd see these other people with what seemed like 'perfect' lives and thought ''Why is mine/ours not like that?!" He was loving,kind and did more for me then any other relationship I have been in - but 'Something' was (obviously!) missing...He had no 'drive' I feel as <br />
We were together for four years but just did not seem to 'get ahead' in the relationship! He said he 'Really' wanted a wife/kids when we first got together - that was 'his dream' yet in four years we never managed to have a child,which caused problems in the relationship,and he wouldn't get tested/checked out - Which pissed me off as he wanted kids more then I did! We got engaged fairly quickly (because I wanted it apparently-he would of prefered to wait he said) but that was it,never any talk about marriage or 'future plans'<br />
We ended up having constant arguements as neither was getting what they wanted - hence me having an affair with a workmate,who gave me the impression that he Could give me what I wanted. And rather then using the affair as a 'wake up call' to try and work things out with me (if he really loved me like he claimed he did) it was easier to walk away!<br />
Which makes me wonder how much he ever really cared to be honest...<br />
I considered my affair as a 'cry for help' more then anything - I wanted him to show some strong jealous feelings for me and for him to belt the other guy,thus proving to me that he really loved me and wanted to make things work! but I was not worth fighting for apparently...<br />
I would have fought for him!! I pray I one day get the chance to show him just how much I did care!

Best Answer

Do you do everything for her, or do you just think you do? Are you romantic, tender, do you listen to her, laugh with her, help with household chores, give her time to herself, cuddle her instead of just sex?<br />
A lot of men think that if they bring home a wage, give her sex and give her money then they're doing their bit. Women don't want to hear that you love them, they want to feel it. If they're not getting it at home, they'll get it from someone who 'gets her'.

Best Answer

I suppose for the same reason men do,I cheated on my husband before we were married with a girl that had been my first love,she asked me not to married him said that she loved me...I had to see if there was still something there(please understand that I thought I was a lesbian before I met my husband) my husband was deeply hurt by my actions but I have remained faithful for almost 10 years now and plan on keeping it that way.

Best Answer

Beacause they are selfish......

Best Answer

I dont know why either sex does it but i most certainly never did, even when my spouses were violent to me, I still loved and cherished them, I loved being married and did my best to be a good wife.

Best Answer

money!!!

Best Answer