ionezation ionezation 26-30, M 8 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in EP

Because they can.

Best Answer

Very straight answer and very strong person you are !

Best Answer

Because I would not be as honest as I am if you could look into my eyes. I only allow people I connect with or feel I can trust see my face....................................

Best Answer

means Trust Deficit is all over the place?

Best Answer

Why do you need to see my face? I don't need to see yours. Why does it matter to you if I choose to not have my face on public display? I do not get my picture taken, not even for family photos.

Best Answer

you look so aloof and solitary type of person ! come out my friend

Best Answer

Miss Piggy looks aloof and solitary? But, she is with her friend, John; and they are laughing and having a good time.

Best Answer

Good that you are with your friend :)

Best Answer

Yes, and how about that new hat? Do you love it? You can't see my gold lamay back pack in the photo, but it is the latest in hiking apparel. Sooo elegantay

Best Answer

Anonymity is the most essential component of EP. People need a place to be able to share what they can't share elsewhere. Are you so confident in all of your thoughts, concerns, fears that you can express them all in public under your own identity?

Best Answer

I m doing it :) Untill you not fully open how you would express you true feelings ! well everyone have a different criteria !

Best Answer

Yes, you show your face, but you've not written any stories about yourself...

Best Answer

i do not want to be in any photo and i could put one on here and say it is me as many do and fib on age,how do we know you are who you say you are??i just don't see age or a face is the driving force behind ep.

Best Answer

are you cancerian ? :) i love to read faces

Best Answer

why yes,and too i do like to read faces,my point was that so many aren't ther's .enjoyed your question.

Best Answer

I just don't have no pictures of myself on my Kindle Fire. But if I did, you would see 350lb of "Twisted Steel andnS€x Appeal"

Best Answer

not good answer :)

Best Answer

Dude read between the lines. I'm fat and and don't like my picture taken. I will see if I can find one.

Best Answer

If you are FAt so what ? arnt you a human ?

Best Answer

bet you are cute.i don't judge some one on size as i probably go 190 these days on the hoof.

Best Answer

well i dont know how cute i m :) but i advise u to Go for YOGA

Best Answer

I look nothing like Yoda.

Best Answer

hahah :) thats ur on weight :D get in YOga :D

Best Answer

Some people dont like their pics or do not want anyone to recognize them in real life... i guess.. i dunno,,, i dont care anymore :)

Best Answer

You dont care anymore ... that hurts :) u shld b caring

Best Answer

i mean i dont care if anyone recognizes me... or if they dont like my pics i could care less :)

Best Answer

hahah nice reply :D

Best Answer