The person who threatened me & my life. I like women can't make a statement about men but it is OK for men to call us ***** & ****** . Mybe if you read my stories you would understand me. Men who rape their wives you wht I called you. Well their are some men on here who I will apologize to. I know there r some nice & respectful men on here. Now for the other who were so rude & disrespectful I can't apologize to. Specialty the ones who threatened my life.
1331jean 1331jean 36-40, F 53 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

Y? r? Oh! I see what you're doing. Letters like Y and R can also mean words like why and are. Damn, you're a genius for noticing that, and it's such a time-saver because while you're typing fewer letters, you still get the same message across. You're so cool!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

<---- personally offended

Best Answer

so..whattareyougoingtodo?

Best Answer

Maybe you're the idiot. Stop looking in the mirror and you wont have that problem anymore! Your negative attitude projects negativity. You're probably the one that pushes men away or causes them to conflict with your emotions because you're so broken.

Best Answer

what's wrong with a woman trying to express her own opinion? She simply posted a question. It's because our world is so sexist that people deny the thoughts of others because they go against the norm.

Best Answer

Mybe if u know me u would be the same thanks.

Best Answer

You're the one that is being sexist. I was basing my answer on her ignorance and stupidity. It had nothing to do with a gender bias. What norm are you referring to... someone that posts a question with a, "Y r," instead of, "Why are..." ??? Is that the social norm you were referring to? Am I sexist because I can't stand trashy people asking questions that don't even bother to try and put a sentence together? I guess if that's what you call sexist... then, yeah... I'm that.

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

whaaaaaa!

Best Answer

Haha. I knew which comment you were replying to! xD I was just responding to the comment anyway with a shocked emote ":o" face... like how people are hearing an argument on the street and they crowd around with different expressions on their faces. lol. I like how you deduct the entire Reply tree and explained what you really meant. :) Sorry for responding to the post with randomness!!! I do that sometimes... I agree with you also. 1131jean is completely wrong to generalize all men this way because she has had some bad experiences. Something like this does require debate. Otherwise, if no one questions responses like this, it could eventually be seen as fact rather than opinion and I'm definitely not going to be classified in that category. I'm too awesome for that!!! xD

Best Answer

Did you delete your comments? Hmm... Now this thread doesn't make sense. You don't make sense either.

Best Answer

Yeah it's interesting that she explained NONE of this in her original question and then only added it hours later. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Best Answer

I know that I have a good mind, so that means you're picking the wrong guys.

Best Answer

Only a few are. :)

Best Answer

I think they all have it in them..

Best Answer

So do we ;)

Best Answer

oh yeah.. definitely.

Best Answer

Does someone need a hug?

Best Answer

Sorry to read this but you probably should had included this part the first time you asked the question here instead of adding it hours later.

Best Answer

Blissfullove, i feel for anyone who is suffering. i have been a trauma and suicide counsellor for over 10 years and at some stage the "victim" has to face up to the part he/she played that caused the situation. It is too easy to cry "woe is me" to get everybody's sympathy, or to lash out at all and sundry. There comes a time when we have to take at least some responsibility for our predicament, otherwise we will continue to wreak havoc in our, and other's, lives.

Best Answer

What are you doing out of the kitchen? Or is there a computer in there?

Best Answer

the whole lesbian things seems to be working out for you well.

Best Answer

Ask and you shall receive.

Best Answer

same reason as women can be...we all have our moments

Best Answer

they talk more with their p****es then with their mouths. Not that i don't mind....

Best Answer

so women can understand

Best Answer

i have read your posts and find it very contradictory. You say you are into your 3rd marriage yet you are miserable because you are a lesbian. Hello! Why do you keep marrying men? Is this being honest a fair to your husband. You don't enjoy sex with him. Well, Duh! <br />
You also claim to be "easy going, loveable, etc. etc." that certainly does not come through in your posts or your question. After a 3rd failed marriage has it ever occured to you that the problem might rest with YOU, and not the poor "idiots and dumbasses" that married you in good faith.<br />
Before you point out the splinter in my eye, please remove the beam in yours.<br />
i sincerely hope you find a woman to love you (although i doubt it will last long) so that you don't con another "dumbass" guy into another loveless marriage.<br />
By the way, i have never called any women ***** or a *****.

Best Answer

The real idiots and dumbasses are those who stereotype.

Best Answer

Woah there. You aren't making any sense first off. So because of the things you've been through in your life mean that ALL men are idiots and dumbasses? I don't care what your stories say. I read the titles to them at least and I am not satisfied with your calculations. Your just being ignorant. Ok, you got raped, I am sorry to hear. I don't care though. I am not going to be sensitive to someone who wont return the favor. ALL men didn't do this to you. So stop making people feel bad for yourself and **** right off. OK?

Best Answer

Ur no better with ur comments

Best Answer

same like any human - some are, some aren't. depends on the individual.

Best Answer

please don't stereotype its not nice

Best Answer

It's the way nature intended..

Best Answer

Ouch?

Best Answer