karina32 karina32 31-35, F 8 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I wouldnt except that! Sorry....You dont deserve that!

Best Answer

Thank u I'm not taking it anymore ...

Best Answer

Good Luck....

Best Answer

My ex was always on the phone with his ex wife. They shared a video camera and lawn mower after they were divorced. He would tell her if she needed car repairs and what he thought was wrong. She would come over to our place wearing jewelry he had bought her when she was picking up their son. And every time I complained a out any of this he would go off on me and said there was nothing wrong with their relationship.

Best Answer

I would of ran even faster ...I have the same situation my man has a 4 ur old that was born while me and him were together ... she tried to pull it having him at her house all the time cause of the baby...but I got fed up and snapped ..it didn't turn out to good ...lol but at the end he spent deal with his chiles mother anymore and has no communication with her ..but Hus lil brat child still comes around..I stay my distance cause she has a little mouth on her but she is not my child so I care less ...now my guys keeps in contact with Hus other stalker ex who lives hum to death ...he has been lying me about her but in a recent email he wrote to her how much she means to him and how much he cares for her and there suppose to b child that she suppose to have had by him...I'm stuck unto a ****** up situation....but best believe I'm not dealing with it this new year!!!

Best Answer

I had a bf for 5,we have been the very closest and best friends ...wait let me begin over my ex bf. not ex cheating husband, But sweet caring by were together for 7 years. The last two years our relationship evolved into a super best friend's situation. We have spent thousands of hours together and we are very close, extremely. But neither one of us are in love with each other just very dear friend. I love him he is my best friend. I want him to Marry and be Happy, I support whoever he chooses to love. I know he wants children very badly. That was the one thing I could never give him. I am unable to have anymore. So real love is the kind of love where you do what is best for the person you love. He is now with a girl who can have kids she has been pregnant a few times,she can give him what I never could. I am so happy for him, he loves kids and will be such a great dad!<br />
I am not here to take him away, I am not here to do any damage. because a child needs boths parents to be truly happy, and I would never take that away from my bestfriends child...<br />
So for all of you really jealous current gf friends please understand how the girls like Me feel...I have years invested in a very very close and loving friendship. When he met he I tried to gracefully bow out of the picture , it should have been easy considering he lives clear across the country.I changed my phone number. I blocked him on all forms of communication, Skype.,aim gmail and I am even in the process of moving to a new City But it was tearing him up...after 6 weeks of him not hearing from me or being able to get a hold of me he did get my new number...how I do not know. He called me on his Birthday and told me he was going to fly out here if he had not got a hold of me.<br />
I know he has a crush on his new girl and I respect that. I have been dating other ppl and He knows that. We both are very clear where we stand with each other . But neither one of us is really happy when the other is missing. it is worse for him. As I see it she has no reason to fear me because I have a respectable heart and would never cause a man to cheat, nor would I ever be involved in cheating. I have integrity and honor . So please before you Prejudge all female/male friendships be sure you know what you are judging . Never let the green eyed monster eat you up. Especially if there is no just cause.

Best Answer

I understand were u are coming from but this is the same woman that has been trying to tear up my relationship from the day she found out we were together ..now she claims that after years she had a baby from him but that was before we hooked up..it could be true cause she will not back down and he always keeping her in the picture but he tells me he has no kind of communication with her ..let alone I just read a email of him sending it to her telling her that he loves her very much she's the best thing that ever happened to him he is so sorry for Wat he has made her go through in the past and she is the best friend and thing that ever happened to him...now that really messed me up this is the third strike ...be has been lowing to.me and god only know what else is get lying about ...I'm just tired I have invested 8 years into this relationship and I'm tired of her and him letting her continue to come into this relationship and ruin it ...he wants to b with her so be it..he can't seem to let her go. So I will make it as easy as possible for him.....I'm getting to.old to.keep going through this...

Best Answer

Oh Dear Karina this is another story altogether, my heart goes out to you. I know this will be difficult but you can read somewhere in here I too have been Divorced because my husband cheated. not once but with many women.
I will tell you know what the Therapist told me then..It is not the other Woman who owes you anything,after all she is not in a sacred relationship with you, It is Your Husband that took those Vows...He owes you his alegiance not her. He should not be writing that kind of thing to anyone.
The problem lies with him my Dear, she owes you nothinghe owes you everything.He is the one that let someone come between the two of you So your beef is with him. Be brave think about. If you really need to talk. I have been there. I have raised our child all on my own without any help from him.
I am still strong, still a fine looking smart, happy delicate and good hearted woman.You can be too. I have my Choice of men to date I get asked out ALOT...so much so it drives my son nuts....I do not hardly go I am picky. You are still young, take care of your heart, take care of your children. If you have to let him go then do it but do not suffer and be made to be a old hag because of all this emotional turmoil. Be a Woman of Worth...I always tell my girlfriends be a woman of worth and men and women will flock to you because people like to be around that energy...and they really do. Invest in Your own Worth.
Peace and good luck.

Best Answer

Thank u so.much...that is the most positive thing I have heard on here....yet I would over to keep in touch with u because u know where I am coming from ...thanks...

Best Answer

maybe there's a good reason.

Best Answer

Like Wat reason do u think he has???

Best Answer

like maybe they decided to remain friends. what did he say when you axed him?

Best Answer

I haven't mentioned it to him because I know we are going argue about me going through his stuffand being nosey...

Best Answer

He has no reason to keep communication with this girl shear been trying to tear us apart for ever and I know y cause he lets her he cant let the **** go...

Best Answer

Sometimes there are some connections in life that are just "forever connections". It doesn't invalidate what you have with your BF does it or do you feel he still wants to be with her? f so, then you should probably move on.

Best Answer

I'm moving on ...I hate that ***** and him for letting her to continue to let jet b a part of his life

Best Answer

I am he still in love with her..

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that, yes you move on and find the love you deserve. Good luck.

Best Answer

not cool....wat does he say when you ask him?

Best Answer

u should prob think about letting him go..

Best Answer

Haven't said anything yet..but hey does have an Idea that I know whats going on...hes been acting very unually sweet...

Best Answer

I am trust me I moving out and on...

Best Answer

I'm so sorry - I had that and eventually he went back to her. I wish better for you.

Best Answer

I don't think its going to get better I think he wants to b with her..I read it in a email a few days ago..he said that she's the best thing that has ever happened to him...with that ...I'm Done!!

Best Answer

I wish you lots of strength and a better future with someone who maybe has other commitments but makes you his biggest priority - we both deserve it! x

Best Answer

Thank u so much for those words..I appreciate it a lot...

Best Answer

Thank u...

Best Answer