growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 21 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Hobbies

Very happily living in sin ta

Best Answer

haha...I have several friends living in BLISS and sin...they wouldn't change a thing either :D

Best Answer

Its brill :-D

Best Answer

sometimes yes most of the time no :(

Best Answer

i never married in my life,and never will..but all i can say if one is unhappy then you have 2 legs walk away..

Best Answer

well dating,living with someone same thing bit of paper wont change that,but sure i know what you mean never say never.

Best Answer

Unsure these days

Best Answer

In the beginning were you happy, or did you notice issues early on? How many years?

Best Answer

just over the past few years, 32 years

Best Answer

WOW! If it's only been in the past few years, it sounds like just a rough patch...that's quite a bit of time...lots of love shared in those years...lots of history...

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

oxi-moron

Best Answer

HAHA!!!! :P

Best Answer

i am happily single, looking for a male anr

Best Answer

im not even married

Best Answer

do you want to be one day?

Best Answer

yes love to be a wife and would make a great wife

Best Answer

No - I am not!<br />
(but, then I am not unhappily married either.<br />
I am not married. :)

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not.

Best Answer

Married ten years together fourteen total. In the early years, the answer would have been yes. The past five or six years, my answer would be, "Why bother?".

Best Answer

If you don't mind me asking...what made it change for you?

Best Answer

We started going in divergent directions. That, and the fact that my wife spends much of her off time sleeping. The latter is something I can't understand.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Do I have to answer yes or no cause its much more complex then that

Best Answer

Answer how you like...

Best Answer

Happy some times, but there are certain aspects that I am never happy with and some times wish I would have never gotten married

Best Answer

If someone were to come to you today and say, 'you can be done with this marriage, no hard feelings'...would you move on?

Best Answer

Yes I would

Best Answer

...what makes you stay?

Best Answer

Not wanting to hurt anyone, my wife, family friends. There is just less hurt this way. I figure if I'm the only one hurting its better then everyone else around me

Best Answer

wow...I know I'm a complete stranger and it's highly presumptuous of me to even say this...but...you have value too...this is your life...live it to the fullest...

Best Answer

Yeah I know but it's just to hard of a step for me to take. She doesn't even know I'm unhappy so it would hurt her even more

Best Answer

Sometimes by sharing what the real deal is...healing can take place...she may have things she's not sharing with you too...anyways, that's my very unasked for 2cents...I'll shut up now ;}

Best Answer

No I don't mind advice I just don't know if this comment section is the best place to be sharing all of these things

Best Answer

this is true ;}

Best Answer