females in their 20s or 30s..I know it\'s all about confidence too and yada yada yada, but let\'s just look at physical looks alone.
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 7 Answers Dec 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

OK I am a lot older but remembering when I was younger :P yes , why not. many men deliberately shave their hair off now so really, who is going to know that you didn't shave yours too?

Some women might prefer bald..LOL besides women are less shallow than men and don't just go on looks

Best Answer

It's not about being shallow. Men and women just look for a little different things subconsciously. All in all nature makes men to look for a woman good enough for bearing their child and women look more for a provider. There's a reason for the saying that men love with their eyes and women with their ears :p

That's mother nature for you. It's not like you can choose who you feel attracted to. It's all genes. How does love at first sight happen? No one falls in love with your personality, lol. We fall in love with the people who we are genetically compatible with. Not with just anyone who looks good.

But looks and personality - all of that matters. Their all a part of the package. If you're like a rotten tomato inside then the attactiveness will fade.

But as for the subject at hand I wouldn't worry about it. Being bald is no issue I think. Happens to most guys and also ever heard of Jason Statham? I don't know what women feel about him and if they find him attactive but he sure seems cool enough even without hair, haha :D

I think the only thing to keep in mind with being bald is that if you're loosin them then just get ridd of all of it. Don't feel somehow ashamed about it. Then you'll look normal and will be fine. Hair is nice and all but I don't believe that it would be deal braker for women. As the comments here seem to prove too.

Best Answer

Am i attractive to you? If im average juat say it lol

Best Answer

Sorry, mate. I don't look at guys that way :D Or were you asking her, lol?

Best Answer

Sorry i was guessing you were a girl haha

Best Answer

lol :D

Best Answer

I think you are very attractive.. and no I don't mean that in a pervy way.. I just mean that you look attractive to me.

Best Answer

I respectfully an politely disagree with you nightowl that men look for women who look good as childbearers.. indeed don't we know that sometimes/often men will choose one sort for s*x and someone entirely different to be the one they marry and bear their children... To some extend women look for different things too when they want one night stands and when they want a partner to love and be their partner.

And we can choose who we are attracted to.. and although some men and some women have a *type* most don't.. I have dated all kinds, all colours.. tall/short, fat/thin so really we can choose... and for me its personality I go for..
Love at first sight is rare.. some say it doesn't exist.. but I can assure you even that isn't necessarily about looks.. its at least partly about presence.

Best Answer

Well then you're one of a kind if attraction is a choice for you :) What makes us feel attraction towards other people is all mother nature’s doing . Whether it be pure lust related physical attractiveness which is really nothing more than picking up subconscious signals that a person is healthy (which is all about nature forcing us to have offspring) or whether it be an emotional attachment which is about finding the person who is genetically more compatible with us. So one night stands and marriage are a little different subjects really. Also why we marry who we marry can have many reasons that affect that decision. But what makes us fall in love and what makes us see someone as physically attractive is all about genes. Nature does not ask for your opinion here :) I’m not saying that appearance is all in forming relationships. Of course not. That is only one part of you. Only that it’s just a big part. Altough nothing to be depressed about if you’re more or less an average person since it’s the whole package that matters in the end. We’re just talking about initial attraction here. Skin colour and being slightly shorter/taller or any physical attributes that are not in one extereme don't make anyone particulary less attarctive and as such are not a good argument. It's rather more a question of health than any meaningless attribute like that. But when we’re talking about specifically looks then they matter more to men for a reason and it has absolutely nothing to do with being “shallow”. You can be shallow as person but you can’t be shallow when it comes to the question who you do or do not personally find attractive. Obviously looks are important to women as well. But much more to men. That is how we’re programmed. Nothing to do with shallowness :) And love at first sight is very real. Altought, yes very rare too.

Best Answer

LOl well I still disagree with you, even though you said it all eloquently, for all the reasons I stated.. why are some men attracted to extremely overweight women... and marry them.. as in outright attracted... I fell in love at first sight when I was 17 (and lovely if I do say so myself!) with a man who was short.. fat and really unattractive.. to the point where some people had very unkind nicknames for him.. he sure wasn't healthy either...
So I still say love and attraction are irrational once you move beyond the typically good looking people who everyone agrees are pretty/handsome

Best Answer

Then it's a question of other variables. Like personality (as I said looks aren't everything even though important) and also still most importantly genetic compatibility. Even if the lust/health part is kind of lacking there. As I've delicately hinted, lust and love are not the same even though they're powered by the same engine called nature. And when it comes to "men who are attracted to extermely overweight women" then that's just a peculiar fetish:) In my opinion love and attraction are not irrational at all but actually very rational. And wonderful too. Those too keep the world spinning ;) But guess we'll just have to agree to disagree in a friendly manner here :-)

Best Answer

Well there are an awful lot of fetishes out there then and a lot of men/women who are attracted to some very odd people lol. But - Yes we agree to disagree and I suspect you and I could debate this forever and a day citing this an citing that.. but I truly thank you for making our debate civil and friendly.. this is how it should work.. two people listening an considering the other's points, respecting and maybe learning a little too. Thank you

Best Answer

I forgot to add a couple of things. One thing was as you just mentioned (even if it may have been just jokingly) that there are a lot of odd matches out there. Like I've seen on TV where a normal guy was with a midget (don't know how else to call them if that's considered offensive). But I think that’s more like a certain form on attachment (like one has with a pet of theirs - and I know saying this doesn’t probably sound good but with totally irrational matches like the one I’m talking about here I think it’s true) than the same thing "normal" people have and call love, meaning in a romantic way. Altough it would be interesting to see scientist study this if possible and have a look at that to see if I'm wrong (even if that would mean a blow to my theories here, lol). But even in that case I still think that exceptions (or rather just anomalies in some cases) to not really change anything the grander scheme of things. Since they are just that. Exceptions. No matter what causes them.

Best Answer

And my second point (that may be slightly off topic) is about love. As we we're discussing here love and attraction and so on. I my opinion falling in love, whether it be love on first sight or gradually falling in love is something that's not under our control. But that (a passing sensation) is not the same as love. I think love as such is something (rather the only thing) that we can affect ourselves to an extent. It's about the willingness to commit. Some people run from a relationship to another thinking that NRA (new relationship energy) is the same as love. But it’s not. To love someone after all the initial excitement has worn off, now that is where you can really make a choice. A relationship is like a flower. It needs nutriment. Whether falling in love develops into real love or rather a sort of affection, to a strong emotional tie – that is something that depends largely on ourselves. Whether we’re smart enough to recognize a good thing instead of running away searching for short term excitement.

So this is my take on everything :D I think now I’ve said all that I have to say. Nothing to add more at the moment.

Best Answer

sure. anyways it's not about the hair. :D

Best Answer

I've dating bald guys before. Not a big deal.

Best Answer

Yes, yes I sure would.

Sorry, I forget I'm not "young" anymore.

Best Answer

I guess as long as its not hairy man like seriously hairy, I don't like hairy and furball Q.Q

Best Answer

pitbull and mohombi, they both look hot

Best Answer