the experience project has a group that gives Users here at EP a way to suggest new concept ideas as to how EP may improve upon User features The main Question is Does it seem to be working or No and does EP have an announcement they give to users as an advanced warning of Changes , it seems only fair if you are helping to support EP Update :thanks to ChipmunkErnie we have an extention to this Q: Does it also seem like a free for all @ EP
Paschar Paschar 61-65, M 4 Answers May 24, 2010

Get a Life!....Enjoy the Experience!!

Best Answer

Have no answer, just remember playing US football and one of the drills -- coach got everyone in a circle, threw the ball on the ground, and it was a free-for-all to see who could recover the "fumble"

Best Answer

you may have just given the answer with out knowing it in refering to a free for all

Best Answer

Fumble! I find that there is a lot a bad being done by at least one EPallie right now ...deleting hours of great writing I have done on a lot of subjects as they were (apparently) titillating, if fact they even censored the word *** illating when I wrote it!..Here is an ad on EP (if it transfers) that is selling vacations...close-up of lady in a itsy bitsy teeny weenie bikini....How Cruise Ships Fill Their Unsold Cabins (the pic didn't transfer

Best Answer