You would think, but that is not how it works sadly

Best Answer

Yeah I know! The body is a weird machine

Best Answer

It sure is. . .and what the heck is that random paragraph of characters . . .?

Best Answer

DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK DelℍI MoDeL’s ⓪➒➇➊➀➒➇➌⓪➎➇ ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK ℭall Giℜls in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK Escℴℛt Sℰℛvicℰ in ℝajℐv ℂℎℴwK

Best Answer