Who wants to bet how long it will take me to get a job offer?
TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 4 Answers May 23 in Doing Good

what kind of job was it? i tried filling out the website you gave me for interpreting but they wouldnt hire me cause i didnt live in ohio

Best Answer

It was a computer programming job. They are very hard to get even though I am highly experienced. That is not good they did not hire you.

Best Answer

um i will be nice but this could be answered in many ways

Best Answer

thank you for being nice. I agree.

Best Answer

Good luck to you, sounds like it may be an offer within a day or two.

Best Answer

I think so too. I have never been told they thought I was a good fit for their company. Once they see I am an older person they may not want me. But who knows they might. It think I will dye my hair just in case. with make up I may pass for a possible 40 year old.

Best Answer

This has happened to me, both scenarios, I interviewed in a factory for 3 hours for a highly coveted Electrical Engineering position, as soon as my interviewer figured out I was much older than he, the mood changed and I did not get the job. Had another, similar to what you are experiencing now, and was hired immediately. You may be just exactly what they want!

Best Answer

You know how it is with us older people. They want the young people only and not us older people. I have even been told I was to old to do this work.

Best Answer

I know, I have been through that too, but eventually you will find someone looking for one of us "old, reliable people".

Best Answer

I hope so. I just got a call and they are calling me in for the in person interview;. I had a feeling they would on this one.

Best Answer

Fantastic! Good luck to you just might be the one!

Best Answer

I hope so. I want to work. Seeing doing nothing all day will kill a person.

Best Answer