WhiteWidowess WhiteWidowess 41-45, F 9 Answers Jul 6, 2012

Who?

Best Answer

Axl Rose dipshhit!!!

Best Answer

Nope, never heard of him

Best Answer

No vulgarity is needed though

Best Answer

I have an original Guns & Roses album that was printed in Australia. My son had their albums and I have to say I played it more than he did. I loved the song "Sweet Child of Mine" I just think its sad that he had the abuse in childhood. That certainly doesn't help later in life.

Best Answer

Yeah everyone doesn't have sympathy or empathy for the "whole" situation and they just want to jump and try to make assumptions.. It especially ****** me off as someone who has been there.. of course idiots are offensive and make judgments on what they know nothing about.. It actually makes my blood boil..

Best Answer

I understand......and as I said before, I think Axl had a rough childhood from what I heard, abuse is not good, and it leads to addictions later in life. I have not kept up with the band members over the years. But I too think he got a bad rap.

Best Answer

Guns N Roses a average band at best

My daughter is going to name her baby Axl when he is born

Best Answer

We have something in common NED KELLY

Best Answer

the biggest band in the 80's
Were, AC/DC, U2 and INXS

Best Answer

and GnR and Bon Jovi depending on what genre you listened to.. but I loved AC/DC

Best Answer

AC/DC and NOTHING ELSE

Best Answer

xP

Best Answer

hes a rapper.........hes not a rock god anymore

Best Answer

He respects certain rappers.wow

Best Answer

I didn't know he was a bad rapper?

Best Answer

He is a Rock God!!!!

Best Answer

He probably needs a lot of therapy!

Best Answer

He is getting a lot of therapy and more..that is why people don't like him anymore..they only like him when he is a fff'd up heroin addict like the rest of the rock stars.

Best Answer

you must die in your addiction to get respect in this age.

Best Answer