amodelcitizen amodelcitizen 36-40, M 11 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in WTK

Go to North Carolina to the Emerald mines (so to speak) and pan for your own semi-precious stones....only cost ya' $10.

Best Answer

I love NC. I'm almost sure to be at Topsail....maybe I should look into that! I love 'odd' things like that :)

Best Answer

Yeah, come visit, only thing, it does rain a lot, lol!

Best Answer

Oddly, Messy...I was looking at coming to Ireland or England. Now that I have more time than I though...I may just hit Ireland/Scotland/England. I'd love to see the highlands :-)

Best Answer

Wow, well, look up a Scottish lass if u do, the Highlands are amazing if the weather would only behave, but theres always good company & a few drams to keep u warm : D Irelands nice too

Best Answer

do a roadtrip... find a coastline and follow it for a bit

Best Answer

hell, i'm ON a coastline! maybe I should make a road trip! now I just need a partner in crime!

Best Answer

I have no idea soldier ,I wish you best of luck thank you for serving the Republic. Down with the separatists

Best Answer

thank you, sir!

Best Answer

Italy!

Best Answer

that's 2 Italy's! maybe I should!

Best Answer

Antarctica and my cat

Best Answer

eh....I don't want your ***** to get cold! lmao!

Best Answer

i see what you did there pervert.

Best Answer

what?! I'd hate for your cat to catch cold! Antarctica is freezing! (god, you know how many TERRIBLE cold 'cat' puns I have right now?!?!?!)

Best Answer

i can only imagine you great big pervert! >:o lolz :]

Best Answer

YUP! lol :)

Best Answer