suyga777 suyga777 36-40, F 16 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in EP

its really a compliment ! the q is so good ppl dare not to answer incorecct so they right nothing at all and only admire the wisdom of the questionator

Best Answer

write*

Best Answer

:) lol

Best Answer

luv it! 8-)

Best Answer

i so love this!!!! lol

Best Answer

It can bother me at times, sometimes I even delete the question if it gets no response but easily push through my being bothered and ask another question

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

huh? lol

Best Answer

Say what?

Best Answer

say again?

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

Depends... If its at night or late afternoon, I figure most in Europe to answer that way....Pretty typical in my experience.

Best Answer

Maybe a little disappointed, but not surprised - I might as well come from Mars anyway as few humans seem to speak my language ...

Best Answer

sounds like all of mine.. :(

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

i don't care.....but i put huh? sometimes

Best Answer

ik you done it to me lol

Best Answer

oops sorry LOL.....maybe i don't get it because im not as deep as you are.

Best Answer

im not deep lol im confused most of time lol don't be sorry i laugh lol

Best Answer

Well I wasn't really saying anything important

Best Answer

not bothered at all, here to vent

Best Answer

Try not to take it personal. It's happened to me in a manner of sorts before, and I guess I wondered if it was just a stupid question lol, but then I just thought that maybe it was the wrong time for the question or something. I pop in and out on this site and sometimes leave it for awhile, I remember when i had a few peeps that would msg back and forth with me in the past, and having people like that makes the site a bit more "friendly". I'm a bit of an introvert though so don't make those msg back and forth type relationships easily. if that makes any sense... 8-)

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

Then there's that...

Best Answer

So?

Best Answer

yea that too lol

Best Answer

I see...

Best Answer

Sad :[

Best Answer

awww lol huggies

Best Answer

huh?

Best Answer

what? lol

Best Answer