Any tips? Should I not tell her I want to lock her in my basement? Do I offer her a chicken sacrifice? Do I even say anything? Are chocolate covered alligators too much? I need feedback people!
NHighway NHighway 18-21, M 2 Answers Feb 14 in Dating & Relationships

You sound like criminal minds

Best Answer

I'm only joking. In all honesty I do plan on confessing to this girl. Just so I can move on to new horizons.

Best Answer

So, what else are you waiting for?

Best Answer

I'm just waiting. I still have a few things to do. She isn't a girl who is here on EP. This is some real in-person stuff I'm talking about.

Best Answer

I'm not saying "a girl on Ep". And I know that you are talking about real person who close to you and you can see her physically. :)
Sure, do what you need to do..

Best Answer

just woo her, tell her how much you love her; if you mention you want to lock her in your ba<x>sement, she'll rightly think you're a creep. Just treat her like a lady should be treated.

Best Answer

The plan is to move on. She's been running around my head for too long that I am getting tired of not being able to catch up to her. Plus, I'm not the type of person who dates.

Best Answer

okay, if it's time to move on, then you know best.

Best Answer

I don't know you but thanks stranger.

Best Answer

you are welcome; I wish you all the best on your journey in life.

Best Answer