Sorry that must suck :(, and your not a brat.<br />
Very understandable and easy to feel much less loved like that, when it seems like a parent or both favor someone els. Although in many cases they seem to simply do it to avoid child tantrums sort of. But its ofc not fair to you at all. It would made much more sence to give you an ipod touch and buy your little sis something for 10$.<br />
Regardless again, and may sound stupid. But sometimes parents suddly become oblivious to your wishes. I remember as a kid I only asked for 1 gift from my mother and my younger sis asked for 20. She got all hers and I dident get mine(and mine was much more easy and cheaper to accuire). But she apprently "dident know", somehow. lol. So using my crazy mother logic, perhaps your dad "dident know" you wanted one. Sounds stupid I know, but have happend to me.

Best Answer

Do you live with your Mom? This looks like a Dad spoiling the one he's with syndrome. Plus it might be your step-mom or his GF that is in charge of the gifts. Mom's usually put their kids first (I know it isn't always fair). But it doesn't seem that a 4 year old should have an I-touch when a 14 year old doesn't. But it really does sound like your Dad has not been given full access to the Christmas money. But he is your Dad, so forgive him and love him anyway.

Best Answer

You are correct...you do sound like a brat.<br />
Also, no 4 year old should ever have an ipod touch.

Best Answer

Ya'll having any problems at the moment? That's not something someone would do and not be aware of... I don't think... any chance it's a message? If everything's ok between ya'll as far as you know, then I'd ask him if I've done something I'm unaware of or what because it kind of hurt my feelings... Talk it out.

Best Answer

no, you dont sound like a brat. you sound like a kid who was let down. sorry you had that happen. try to forget about it.

Best Answer

maybe your other present is so big that it can't be delivered in one piece so every week he gets a single piece from fedex and has to rebuild it on his own

Best Answer