PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 13 Answers Jul 7, 2012

All I really know about Maine are you, Stephen King, lobsters and way too far north. :)

Best Answer

I've met Stephen on Long Lake. Very strange man, yet intriguing...

Best Answer

My husband and I will be visiting Maine for the first time in a week!!! We are both VERY excited!!! I've only seen pictures but your parks and coastline look magnificent can't wait to visit!!!

Best Answer

Please do enjoy!

Best Answer

love maine and mainiacs! my college roommate's grandparents lived on the saco river. we spent a few weeks with them, rowed on the river, worked in a lobster shack. best summer ever. it's a beautiful state!

Best Answer

Traveled the Penobscot River with the full gear....

Best Answer

I've only been there once, and only for a short time. Maine is one state that I would really love to see and experience.

Best Answer

She is pretty, knows where she is in life and knows what her course of life needs to be. Very commendable. Or do you mean the state?

Best Answer

I didn't know any of these things about the place except that you have chooks in your neighbourhood, roaming. I think Maine sounds a great place.

One of our chooks has started crowing now. He's got to go :o(

Best Answer

"Chooks"?

Best Answer

Chickens?

Best Answer

I know nothing about Maine. But hey, I still like it.

Best Answer

Have you seen our coastline?

Best Answer

Only once have I been to the coast. Myrtle Beach. I have lived a sheltered life. LOL

Best Answer

Me too...

Best Answer

It is on my list of places I would like to visit. I think I shall buy a lottery ticket today.

Best Answer

May I take you for a tour? Howz about some LOBSTAH????

Best Answer

Sounds great. I shall pop in after visiting the Canadian Maritimes.

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer