No. We are HUMAN. Both illogical, logical, and emotional all the same. Gender has nothing to do with it

Best Answer

totally true

Best Answer

It's a bit generalized..People aren't just BLACK OR WHITE...and I'm not referring to skin color...

Best Answer

people just feel more comfortable when they can fit things in compartments. They might not know it, but young people often resort to this type of thinking in order to figure out the world.....Apparently, I must be young at heart cause I just pigeonholed kids to be the way I want to think about them... : /

Best Answer

a little.men are logical becaus we donĀ“t deal well with emotions,women do,but they are emotionaly logical.we are not!

Best Answer

Sounds logical to me!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Bah!! who cares what other people say......some people say that the larger a woman's breasts are the less intelligent she is....Well!!....I think it's the opposite....the larger a woman's breasts are the less intelligent is the man...

Best Answer

*crying in corner* Why would he say such a thing about women!? Now I need chocolate.

Best Answer

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT THAT SOB!!!! ( joking! lest my sisters rip my colon out with a rusty cheese grater, emotionlessly)

Best Answer

tetnus shot?

Best Answer

We were created, made, (whatever) differently, and made to compliment each others strengths and weaknesses ( picture 2 puzzle pieces) .. That's why men wat to "fix" things, and women just want to"get. It out and have someone listen " --think aboutitmarried ( or not) ladies....how many times haven complained because " he doesn't listen to me! " but if u come out and say "indeed your advice" it helps. That's NOT to saywo en never wanna solve problems, or men have no feelings, so don't misunderstand, pls.

Best Answer