He went on to say that due to the fact that I am logical and analytical person I am more masculine in nature. I attribute my thought processes to my years of reading and my chosen field of study. Being so one dimensional about gender roles does not seem to do the complexity of the human any justice.
francescalily francescalily 18-21, F 20 Answers May 31, 2012

No. We are HUMAN. Both illogical, logical, and emotional all the same. Gender has nothing to do with it

Best Answer

totally true

Best Answer

It's a bit generalized..People aren't just BLACK OR WHITE...and I'm not referring to skin color...

Best Answer

I don't agree with it.....<br />
I consider myself more logical than emotional (though I bottle up all my feelings and stuff them away).<br />
Everyone is different.....

Best Answer

Im 50 50 though i tend to do the same to my emotions

Best Answer

people just feel more comfortable when they can fit things in compartments. They might not know it, but young people often resort to this type of thinking in order to figure out the world.....Apparently, I must be young at heart cause I just pigeonholed kids to be the way I want to think about them... : /

Best Answer

a little.men are logical becaus we don´t deal well with emotions,women do,but they are emotionaly logical.we are not!

Best Answer

Sounds logical to me!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Bah!! who cares what other people say......some people say that the larger a woman's breasts are the less intelligent she is....Well!!....I think it's the opposite....the larger a woman's breasts are the less intelligent is the man...

Best Answer

Men are the ones destroying the lives, of everyone and the planet. Women did not create the pink slime, used as an additive in our children's school lunch. Nor did women, as a majority, deem it safe for human consumption after it was being banned elsewhere. It's also used to feed animals. They drop nuclear bombs on people and then want to know where to put the wastes, after they drop it. All respect to my fellow man, but what the hell would they know about either of them... logic or emotions? >_>?

Best Answer

*crying in corner* Why would he say such a thing about women!? Now I need chocolate.

Best Answer

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT THAT SOB!!!! ( joking! lest my sisters rip my colon out with a rusty cheese grater, emotionlessly)

Best Answer

tetnus shot?

Best Answer

We were created, made, (whatever) differently, and made to compliment each others strengths and weaknesses ( picture 2 puzzle pieces) .. That's why men wat to "fix" things, and women just want to"get. It out and have someone listen " --think aboutitmarried ( or not) ladies....how many times haven complained because " he doesn't listen to me! " but if u come out and say "indeed your advice" it helps. That's NOT to saywo en never wanna solve problems, or men have no feelings, so don't misunderstand, pls.

Best Answer