What what what? Is that all it takes? Someone just asks you like ordering a burger? At best you are 15. You tell him you gave this a great deal o f thought and you decided it's not right for either of you-BECAUSE IT IS NOT RIGHT FOR EITHER OF YOU. If he is a real friend he'll realize this is stupid. Maybe your flirting talk got out of hand- you can turn the Titanic around- that's it- you changed your mind. And if you have to put out to keep this friend you have nothing with him. Both my beautiful, bright daughters waited until they were 19 and were with steady boyfriends. I went with them to get the pill and told them to have their boyfriends use condoms. I explained how important they are and what a wonderful gift their virginity is. If you cannot talk to your mom or an older sister about this, talk to a school counselor but under no circumstances should you sleep with this boy. You need to talk to someone right away before you feel pressured. YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WOULD.

Best Answer

I wish someone had said this to me when I was 14. You rock Babs.

Best Answer

I learned this because no one talked to me at 14-I remember the boy, the hurt, the tears...well, I don't have to tell you

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- Hope you're ok Mini

Best Answer

Do you want to sleep with him? Don't do it if you don't want to. Perhaps the consequences bother you? Do what you feel is right, you're not bound by your answer.

Best Answer

i wondering too! if you do it must be without guilt or fear! Once you sorted these two questions out then it's time! Try and find an older girl/woman to confide in might get your head clear! Guilt or fear will most certainly ruin your experience!

Best Answer

Tease.

Best Answer

*******- she's a kid who want's to fix a mistake-what- didn't get any

Best Answer

u should make it that easy for him cause him might go around telin people about ye 2 sleepin 2gether and u might look like a ****

Best Answer

She's a kid who knows she made a mistake and wants to fix it- I wasn't a perfect kid- were you?

Best Answer

no but its realy though when that happens and u want to try and help them avoid it..

Best Answer