I bet those placing the ads as questions get paid., like a call centre job . They should employ some people here to sift thru . and delete them as soon as they are posted .

Best Answer

I do it to . <br />
But if they can't fix the filters , they need to employ us to sit here and flag each one . <br />
Why haven't they given that job to someone already ?

Best Answer

I've found that a few days of blocking helps a lot. It seems like they never stop making new accounts but after blocking around a hundred you will notice much more clarity! Arsineh says that EP is "in the cage" with the monster and will soon have them defeated.

Best Answer

I've only been here a few days but I feel like these ads are really just ads to pay for the site. I mean, I know that you can give money to the site but since bandwidth is expensive, and for a really nice, custom site like this.. it has to be paid for somehow.

Best Answer

That's what the advertisements are for and they are everywhere...and I have clicked on the legit advertisement.

Best Answer

Hm.. well, this person does have new names every time they post.. so maybe EP is doing something about it but because they keep making new emails and such, there's really nothing that they can do, unless they could get their personal IP address or something.

Best Answer

That is true

Best Answer

I have been too. Keep up the good work! :)

Best Answer

You too...every flag helps..

Best Answer

Yes! I have been flagging and blocking them like crazy.

Best Answer

Good that you did something about spam

Best Answer