This morning, I have flagged so many reported them as spam / fake. I feel like a tattle tale but if it gets them removed, I'll be happy. Do you sit and let things happen or do you act?
angie0222 angie0222 41-45, F 10 Answers May 15 in Community

Flag block and complain it does help really!!!

Best Answer

Thank you....something is better than nothing

Best Answer

I bet those placing the ads as questions get paid., like a call centre job . They should employ some people here to sift thru . and delete them as soon as they are posted .

Best Answer

I do it to . <br />
But if they can't fix the filters , they need to employ us to sit here and flag each one . <br />
Why haven't they given that job to someone already ?

Best Answer

I've found that a few days of blocking helps a lot. It seems like they never stop making new accounts but after blocking around a hundred you will notice much more clarity! Arsineh says that EP is "in the cage" with the monster and will soon have them defeated.

Best Answer

I've only been here a few days but I feel like these ads are really just ads to pay for the site. I mean, I know that you can give money to the site but since bandwidth is expensive, and for a really nice, custom site like this.. it has to be paid for somehow.

Best Answer

That's what the advertisements are for and they are everywhere...and I have clicked on the legit advertisement.

Best Answer

Hm.. well, this person does have new names every time they post.. so maybe EP is doing something about it but because they keep making new emails and such, there's really nothing that they can do, unless they could get their personal IP address or something.

Best Answer

That is true

Best Answer

let it happen, i know you can't stop it on websites like this

Best Answer

It never ever hurts to try...

Best Answer

you can't know that for sure

Best Answer

I'm am optimist

Best Answer

i'm a realist

Best Answer

Be positive makes a man look sexier when there is hope...

Best Answer

why the **** would "i" want to be "sexier"?

Best Answer

Ok then

Best Answer

right.. no answer so avoid, good plan. bloody optimists

Best Answer

Ok is an answer...you don't want to be sexy...it's cool I understand. What more can I say when you got aggressive with the ****.

Best Answer

no, "ok" is avoidance for lack of an answer. just because it is a reply does not make it an answer. i have in no way been aggressive, how you perceive things does not mean it is true

Best Answer

My perception is my reality.
When you use words like **** it changes the tone. Ok is an answer as I'm accepting you not wanting to look sexy.

Best Answer

i asked a question of you, i wanted an answer not an avoidance. while yes your perception is your reality, it does not mean your opinions are facts

Best Answer

I agree... Is that a good enough answer. Why the **** do I want to look sexier... Well who the **** doesn't want to look sexy. I guess you are the exception to the rule

Best Answer

i'm not the only exception

Best Answer

I have been too. Keep up the good work! :)

Best Answer

You too...every flag helps..

Best Answer

Yes! I have been flagging and blocking them like crazy.

Best Answer

Good that you did something about spam

Best Answer

I for one am glad you do that. I should do it myself.<br />
In general though I take care of what is important to me at that moment and don't let it sit.

Best Answer

Then do it...become part of the solution..
Normally people feel that way... Me me me then others...

Best Answer

I have done that before. When spammed directly to me. But I can start doing that over all too.

Best Answer