the current was strong and he dissappeared under the water, i ran to the edge and got ready then forced myself to stop. I thought it might be the last thing i ever did if i went through with it. the stack of logs went all the way to the bottom of the river so you couldn't just pass under. Luckily like 4 seconds later he wiggled out somehow toward the bank where the current wasn't as strong and walked out. I don't know if I should have went in, I feel kinda bad not going in.
CreateTVT CreateTVT 26-30 4 Answers Jun 1, 2012

That 'feeling' you got telling you not to may have been a warning. You and your dog are both safe, that's all that matters.

Best Answer

Wait, would it have been dangerous for you too? how big is that dog? If it was putting your own life in danger then no don't feel bad. I don't know what I would do if my son drowned saving his dog...

Best Answer

yeah there was a big chance of me not coming out alive

Best Answer

Then you made a perfectly reasonable decision.

Best Answer

... He got out. That is the important thing. You know you love him and he knows it too. It worked out so don't torture yourself with this question.

Best Answer