kinzer23 kinzer23 41-45, M 6 Answers Dec 13, 2013 in Community

here come the liberals

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

I sincerely hope that you are never a victim of one of these shootings. And none of your friends or family members are either.

Best Answer

Shooter is down inside the school. The media jump the second its a school and a gun. No stories of the number of kids killed every day on the streets. The largest number of people killed last year with weapons, were hammers or blunt objects.

My guess your not from the US.

Best Answer

Correct, I'm not. I'm from Australia. We don't kill each other as much down here.

Best Answer

We are so proud of you. keep it up.

Best Answer

trolololol

but yes , i get your point , this is getting out of hand . I think either gun control needs to be implemented and strongly enforced. Or , people needs to stop being bad. because at the end of the day , its not the gun that does the damage , its the person who pulled the trigger.

Best Answer

Yes, but take the example of mass shootings. We used to have them here in Australia, a few of them. Our government introduced strict gun control in 1996. We haven't had a single mass shooting since. Not one.

Best Answer

There are way to many here! Eh

Best Answer

Imagine the witnesses would survive!

Best Answer

It's because of all the shootings that they need guns, apparently.

Best Answer