bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 10 Answers Mar 4 in Parenting & Family

Honestly, I don't know what all the hype is about. I've seen it & it's nothing special at all. Everything is fixed anyway. I don't watch shallow shows put in place to condition. It's all bull. F award shows and the famous.

Best Answer

Saw it, left me going... "what the crap was all that about?!" By the end I was completely confused..... but apparently it was "artistic and dramatic" enough to get all those awards. I can kind of see how the movie would be more artistic than entertainment; and I can get how they say that it was dramatic. What I don't understand is why that movie got so many awards when there have been so many other movies 10 times better with better plot lines, timing, and out of the box concepts, and less confusing. My guess is that the awards were because of the leading actor and leading actress in the film being "old-school serious" and "artistically dramatic" in their style of acting.

Best Answer

complete bad bad movie put me to sleep

Best Answer

Nah. Not interested.

Best Answer

from what i understand it was just a bunch of cool special effects, no particular plot or point... <br />
who cares about the awards anyway.. bunch of arbitrary bs.. i didn't realize people still paid attention to them..

Best Answer

I saw it on the computer, so it probably wasn't AS good if I were to see it on a big screen

Best Answer

The effects were fantastic and impressive, the acting was OK

Best Answer

Yes,it was - I saw it on cable last weekend.

Best Answer

yo

Best Answer