One is an old woman who is dying. Another is your best friend who once saved your life. The third is the person of your dreams, the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. There’s only room for one passenger in your car. To whom do you offer a ride? A. Old woman who is dying B. Best friend who once saved your life C. Person of your dreams
obroin obroin 51-55, M 11 Answers Mar 19 in Community

Give your BF the car and let him take care of the elderly lady,.. you stay with your dream person.

Best Answer

I like it!

Best Answer

the old woman...the friend who saved your life would understand if they are noble and the person of your dreams would care for you because of the action you would take...no one should die alone in a storm

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

That's so sweet! - but - would you feel the same if I said you couldn't go back and find your soul mate (person of your dreams)?

Best Answer

yup, i would, if it was equivalent exchange then so be it...my life was saved i must at least pay that kindness back both because its the person i am and its the right thing to do

Best Answer

I would get out of the car and tell my friend to drive the old lady to the hospital and then bring your *** back and pick me up lol

Best Answer

so You'd complete give up on the person of your dreams?

Best Answer

No on the contrary i hate perfection lol

Best Answer

I get out and let my best friend drive the old woman and I stay at the bus stop with the woman of my dreams.

Best Answer

D. None of the above , I keep driving

Best Answer

Hmmmm I see - A man who makes up his own rules, huh?

Best Answer

D@mm straight

Best Answer

look, one passenger can be in the car, the other in the trunk and the other on top of the hood holding on tight.

Best Answer

LoL - that's very generous to find a way to help everyone :)

Best Answer

I would find it extremely painful to just take one person and leave the two behind.

Best Answer

None. Leave the seat open for a place to put my fast food I will get at the next stop.

Best Answer

Old woman of course. the others will be fine on the bus, plus I will gain increased respect from them for doing the right thing.

Best Answer

I get the person of my dreams to drive me to the hospital?

Best Answer