Remove

Best Answer

Have they ever asked you why they were removed?

Best Answer

No. Some did ask why they were removed when I got depressed a while ago and removed EVERYONE, but if they cared enough to notice and ask, I added them back

Best Answer

I have yet to remove anyone. Some of my circled might be considered dodgy, but I don't care.

Best Answer

I don't add people I'm NOT going to care about.

Best Answer

I have quietly removed people in the past and probably will again in the future, when I have the time. Had it done to me, no biggie. Mainly it is because we do not communicate, and I do realise communication is a two way street, not expecting them to do all the work. But yeah a few probably in my early days on here, I realised as open minded as I am, did not feel comfortable with some of the things they expressed.

Best Answer

I ignore it . . . I'm not that judgmental and just because they are in my circle doesn't mean I have to agree with their positions (oops, I shouldn't have said "positions" this is EP the home of double entendre).

Best Answer

I let them know why and then remove them

Best Answer

Block immediately.

Best Answer

depends, if they're pervs block them, if they're just gangly or goofy then remove them from your circle

Best Answer

Remove

Best Answer

Have they asked why?

Best Answer

Nope, most times, it's when I add one of those profiles that's just slathered with sexually related experiences, those that have that type of profile, don't seem to be too chatty. I'm not offended by all the sexually related experiences, I just find those that do that to be boring, since it's ALL they wish to talk about, especially if they've a particular fetish in mind.

Best Answer