a1981man a1981man 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

There's nothing you can do. The main thing is that you tried. Those who never do will never have a chance at love at all. Move on with your life, and find someone new.

Best Answer

Very much agree. Hated myself when she started going out with someone else then later found out the relationship was more in her head than reality.
Now, I don't feel we're close enough for me to ask now.

Best Answer

I will suffer for a while, until at that point I will realise i deserved something better.

Best Answer

I was supposed to tell her tomorrow douchebag now i'm damn scared

Best Answer

Lesson learned, move on.

Best Answer

dude my way i say clear from my heart 2 to 3 times if does not work then she is not the one so . for you i would say give one last try does not work then some one else will come the true one and dont worry about embarrassing well come on . no embarrassment you just told your heart well she is not the one but if you dont want to put last try its your choice and one more thing just watch your self in a mirror what does your heart says

Best Answer

Move on.....

Best Answer

the best thing to do with women that is don't give her everything like if she give you love do the same if she gives you anger ignore her if she been rude to you don't say anything and leave her for 4hours and if she love's you from her heart give her everything its simple like that :D

Best Answer

check please!

Best Answer

scare her chicks love to be scared

Best Answer