mocliam mocliam 36-40 21 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I would find a secluded spot and ****

Her

Best Answer

you must never say no... one you miss out on is one you will never catch up on... so go for it

Best Answer

Take care of their needs!!

Best Answer

we always **** and suck on the beach, gotta be discrete though. Dunes are always a good spot. One day fog was so bad she sat on some drift wood and I ****** her face. couldnt see 10 feet in front of you, was very hot

Best Answer

Assuming I wouldn't be immediately arrested, I'm in. literally.

Best Answer

find a secluded area and do it....done it before in college in the dunes

Best Answer

Stop right then and there and take her on the beach. The sand will wash off later.

Best Answer

go into the dunes and fxxk them right now

Best Answer

Find a place to get her done!

Best Answer

Been there and this was a chick of whom I hardly knew and after we chit-chatted at the cool beach we walked around and she basicall said the same thing by telling me "it's been awhile." For a moment I really didn't get it, however we clicked a few moments later at a secluded spot.

So looking forward to the new up-coming season there !!

Best Answer

we gonna ****

Best Answer

oblige

Best Answer

well sex is definitely on the beach then

Best Answer

**** then...what else is there to do! Chances is if his horny i will be as he has a habit of warming me up. By acting slutty

Best Answer

If you don't take advantage of the moment then she/he has ever right to find someone more willing!

Best Answer

You have to do what the lady wants!

Best Answer

Yup, like some of the others, pulled my SUV behind a dune or rather a high mound.... Got in the back... She sucked me and then got on top and rode me until she came... So, to answer your question.... A gentleman always gives his lady what she wants ;-)

Best Answer