dfdsfdsf
Kurlysue Kurlysue 41-45, F 10 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Community

I read other replies just to see other peoples opinions

Best Answer

... and this....

Best Answer

Sorry gotta go to my bed. Nealry 3 in the morning, busy day to day. As usual I get a kick outta chatting with you all.
Nite

Best Answer

It depends if I already have an answer completely formed. Sometimes I'll read the other replies to make sure I'm not just repeating them or the asker was asking something TOTALLY different than what I thought. And sometimes the asker will give more details in reply to an answer so that helps. I kinda skimmed the replies on this one.

Best Answer

Like your confident style to this answer. Nothing like asking a question and then appreciating an answer.

Best Answer

Depends on the question, but I usually just answer and move to the next. Is that bad?

Best Answer

There are only repercussions!

Best Answer

Wouldn;'t have chosen the word bad Mrs Joanie, would have chosen the word wrong. Leaves it open for discussion then.

Best Answer

In my world, bad equals wrong. Sorry, I'm just that way. But I understand what your saying. It isn't wrong for me to do that, but I think it's kinda bad that I couldn't be more interested in what others say, rather then my own gratification in getting best answer,

Best Answer

Depends on the length of answers. If there are a lot of replies I stop by on my way down the bottom of the page, once in a while. Not typical but yes , I do read some...

Best Answer

I reply first, click "answer," then review the other responses. If necessary, I edit mine

Best Answer

.... and this

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Usually I look at comments before replying when I'm not sure of what answer the author is looking for. I need to ask questions to narrow the answer and clarify the question to prevent long winded answers. ~:-|

Best Answer

you need proof. I can relate to that.

Best Answer

I read the other reply's and get a good laugh

Best Answer

I do that as well. lol

Best Answer

I reply and then read other answers, unless an answer catches my eye before I get a chance to type mine out.

Best Answer